The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lots Of Love Ready For Pup Xx

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
pollyanna said:
I can't figure out how to quote!  Help!!
I live in Charing - quite near both Maidstone and Hawkhurst! ;)

it looks as if we may have found a pup!! - she is only 3 days old so we are yet to meet her (just have photos at home and work!)

it would be nice to meet up one day maybe?

tracyx

tracy said:
pollyanna said:

it looks as if we may have found a pup!! - she is only 3 days old so we are yet to meet her (just have photos at home and work!)it would be nice to meet up one day maybe?

tracyx
I have no idea how to do the quotey thing but if I have done it right, then yes, it would be lovely to meet your pup whe she is home :wub: ! Polly is just over 3 and very gentle. Twiggy is 10 and also a gentle dog - she could grizzle for England though :b

I did the quotey thing but I forget how I did it!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
tracy said:
hello again - i placed a note on the chat site and have now been advised to place one here aswell. Basically we are a happy couple who would love to be owned by a whippet! I said on the other message that we would prefer a blue girl but i have been busy looking at the fantastic pictures on this site and have now also fallen completely in love with the fawn babies. Can someone let me know if they are more difficult to find - or even better does someone know of a litter due at any time?we are in Kent but are more than happy to travel for the right little girl.

We need to find her soon because i have already started shopping and have a shortlist of names!!

thanks in advance

tracyxx

Hello Tracy

We have a litter of puppies born last thursday, we think they are absolutely super. We are also in Kent, they obviously can't go for 7 weeks and I don't know which one we are going to have.

1 is a dark brindle with white trim (dog)

2 blue brindle (bitches)

2 blue brindle (dogs)

Ooo - any puppy pictures pleeeeeaaaase :thumbsup:

Crystal said:
tracy said:
hello again - i placed a note on the chat site and have now been advised to place one here aswell. Basically we are a happy couple who would love to be owned by a whippet! I said on the other message that we would prefer a blue girl but i have been busy looking at the fantastic pictures on this site and have now also fallen completely in love with the fawn babies. Can someone let me know if they are more difficult to find - or even better does someone know of a litter due at any time?we are in Kent but are more than happy to travel for the right little girl.

We need to find her soon because i have already started shopping and have a shortlist of names!!

thanks in advance

tracyxx

Hello Tracy

We have a litter of puppies born last thursday, we think they are absolutely super. We are also in Kent, they obviously can't go for 7 weeks and I don't know which one we are going to have.

2 blue brindle (bitches)

2 blue brindle (dogs)

thankyou so much for your reply - we hope that we have found a pup - she is only 3 days old so we have not seen her yet, but we would love to see photos of your new family ( and i am sure everyone else will agree - more puppy picturesxxx)

pollyanna said:
tracy said:
pollyanna said:

it looks as if we may have found a pup!! - she is only 3 days old so we are yet to meet her (just have photos at home and work!)it would be nice to meet up one day maybe?

tracyx
I have no idea how to do the quotey thing but if I have done it right, then yes, it would be lovely to meet your pup whe she is home :wub: ! Polly is just over 3 and very gentle. Twiggy is 10 and also a gentle dog - she could grizzle for England though :b

I did the quotey thing but I forget how I did it!!!!!

don't worry - i am not sure how this works either!!!

tracyxx

Crystal said:
tracy said:

thanks in advance

tracyxx

Hello Tracy

2 blue brindle (bitches)

2 blue brindle (dogs)

If I'm correct (sorry if I'm not) I think this is Freeways second litter...

Heres a pic

Crystal said:
tracy said:

thanks in advance

tracyxx

Hello Tracy

2 blue brindle (bitches)

2 blue brindle (dogs)

If I'm correct (sorry if I'm not) I think this is Freeways second litter...

Heres a pic

oh no!!!

they are so lovely - am i going to end up with 2 whippets????

whereabouts in Kent are these lovely babies???

tracyxx

Macha said:
Alba said:
the notice says Flurry is "8 months, a whisker under 18.5 inches" and she doesn't "the size to make a show dog"

At 8 months Flurry probably is nearly her adult height and she sounds to me like she's about the right size. I hope they don't want a bitch to be much larger than that.

I agree, doesn't the uk standard say the ideal size for a bitch is 44-47 cms (17-18½ ins).

by the way, what height is the Cobyco bitch who won Crufts last year?

I don't know the height of Dee Dee (Crufts winner), but having seen her several time I would guess at between 18 - 18.5" - in other words a lovely corect sized bitch!! It has been passed to increase the height of bitches to 19", I think we are just waiting for it to be passed by the K.C.

At Leeds champ show last year, 3 people told me how good my bitch looked - but that she was just too small - Folly is 18.75"!!!!! :oops:

I don't think we ought to get into the height of show whippets thing - it's a minefield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People seem to have their own very strong feeling on this subject, leading to some very irrate comments. :rant:

Sorry Tracy, forgot to say good luck with your new arrival (when she arrives!!)

Dave, love the look of your boys, what breeding are they?

HELP Can anyone tell me why I have warn and five blue squares after it in my box? Have I been naughty at some stage?? :oops:

HELP Can anyone tell me why I have warn and five blue squares after it in my box? Have I been naughty at some stage?? :oops:

Don't worry Jools everybody has the warn thing its just that you can only see your own. :wacko: I know because I asked the same question :lol: :lol:

Cant wait to see which pup you pick Tracy???

pamalkie said:

Don't worry Jools everybody has the warn thing its just that you can only see your own. :wacko: I know because I asked the same question :lol: :lol:

Thanks very much, Helen mailed me to tell me as well. When you are as big a computer cabbage as I am, you wonder if you have done something wrong!!! :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back