The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Love Is ...

FifeJillandIan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
two4.jpg

two3.jpg

Their eyes are just the same - beautiful. :wub:

Oh I just love that second picture :wub: :wub:

Judi

Oh that is just divine.

Emmy and Connie are playmates rather than cuddle mates.

The boys look so happy together :wub: :wub:

Hope Blue is feeling better today :))

Thats a wnoderful sight - love the 2nd especally... :wub: :wub:

Gorgeous photos. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: They look so beautiful together. I remember when you were thinking about having a puppy and how Blue would adjust. Looking at those photos, I don't think there is any doubt that you made the right decision. :wub: :huggles: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that is so lovely, whippets can't help but make you smile :wub:

Very beautiful. The photos are wonderful. What camera do you use, please?

Oh aren't they lovely :wub: :wub: :wub: In perfect harmony.

The boys look so happy together :wub: :wub: Hope Blue is feeling better today :))
Aw, thanks - he's feeling much better I think - he was looking quite sorry for himself for a couple of days but looks happier again now :)

Gorgeous photos. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: They look so beautiful together. I remember when you were thinking about having a puppy and how Blue would adjust. Looking at those photos, I don't think there is any doubt that you made the right decision. :wub: :huggles: :wub:
That's exactly what I was thinking when I was looking at them all snuggled up ... it's just what I was hoping for. They play together, have a carry on and drive us nutty at times and then crash out together -_- -_- And Blue is just as affectionate with us as always - he still makes time for cuddles with the humans too :huggles: Alfie is the same - he loves to be with Blue but cuddles up with us as well - he shares himself round everyone :wub: Definitely no regrets here about becoming a two whippet household :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back