The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lovely Evie

Hula

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am so proud of my lovely Evie o:)

She is only 9 months old and as many of you know this week we got a new whippet puppy .

Evie has been so kind to our new puppy and is so gentle with her .

She brings her toys , lets her steal hers , lets her jump all over her and yet has never once hurt her even by accident .

Evie is a known thief who will steal anyones food given the chance .

With our new puppy, Evie stands to the side and would not even try to steal her food .

It's just so lovely to see :wub:

Here she is , lovely Evie

DSC00465.jpg

That is lovely! If only people could behave the same way!

Evie is looking lovely :wub: How grown up she has become since I saw her last.

Glad that she is getting o so well with puppy ?????????

Love the little pink and black feet. I like Holly ( and of course Bella :D )

'She who has no name' is still too cute for an adult name. If in doubt, I am sure Whuppy would suffice :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Alison

I am not at all surprised by the way in which Evie behaves with your new pup.

When I brought Rebus home at 8 weeks, Diesel was just eleven months old. The other boys came to greet Rebus and I wondered where Diesel was. I turned to look for him and found him rolling on his back with his legs in the air waiting for Rebus to go and jump on him which he subsequently did. Despite making Diesel's eyes water with his little puppy teeth those two boys are firm friends. They love nothing better than running together and generally speaking where you find one the other is not far away.

I think you will find that as the girls continue to grow up together the better friends they will become. I think the only downside (if indeed it is) is instead of one doing the hooley around the room you will have two at one go.

Enjoy!

Just proves that Evie is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside :wub:

Your lovely baby reminds me of a black & white domino, i would call her Dominique, monie for short or because of her markings what about Mosaic, mosie for short :))

Just proves that Evie is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside :wub:
Your lovely baby reminds me of a black & white domino, i would call her Dominique, monie for short or because of her markings what about Mosaic, mosie for short :))

Oh my goodness , lovely names there :thumbsup:

The list is getting longer :sweating:

What a little star Evie is!

Look forward to many pictures of your girls together :)

and for goodness sake give the poor pup a name!!!!!!

Bless her Alison...what a gorgeous girl... :wub: Sonya remarked to me today what beautiful dogs you had

and how well behaved they had all been.... :thumbsup:

Awww Evie is looking so grown up now, beautiful :wub: She sounds as though she is happy to have a new little pup to play with :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back