The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurcher Puppies

sighthoundlover

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well as you no my bitch had her pups last sunday by c- section, so here they are, pics taken today as i borrowed my sisters digi cam.

This is mum with whole litter.

100_0064.jpg

100_0060.jpg

100_0059.jpg

This is their foster mum who looked after them when they were only a few hours old, while their mum was still at vets being looked after.

100_0062.jpg

100_0065.jpg

100_0074.jpg

Here are some pics of the little darlings themselves, first off the dogs. Who are as follows: sullivan, hugo, leon, ethan, aaron, lioyd and keegan.

100_0068.jpg

100_0070.jpg

100_0072.jpg

100_0073.jpg

100_0080.jpg

100_0082.jpg

100_0085.jpg

12 pups,wow. :wub:

good luck to you all. :thumbsup:

Awwww how lovely :wub: :wub: :wub: and so wonderful to have 2 mums to share the workload, 12 puppies is some litter to look after (w00t)

Lovely puppies :wub: :wub: good luck with them :luck:

Lovely pups and lovely mums, .........and lovely names too! :cheers: :wub: :huggles:

all adorable :huggles: but i LOVE hugo :wub: that almost reddish tinge is fabulous :wub:

How gorgeous, keep those pix coming. :wub: :huggles: :wub:

They are so wonderful.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

many congratulations....

Good luck... :luck:

lalena said:
all adorable :huggles: but i LOVE hugo :wub: that almost reddish tinge is fabulous :wub:
Yes i quite like hugo aswell and lioyd he is the only one with white on every foot, tip to his tail and a big white stripe on his chest. :wub: :wub:

cute pups :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

SOOO CUTE!! I can't wait to show my wife, she'll die of cute overload.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back