The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurcher Puppy At Many Tears Animal Rescue

~Sarah~

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Many Tears Rescue has a gorgeous 16 week old lurcher bitch (rough coated) called Becon. :wub: :wub: Need to scroll down a bit to find her. She looks so sweet.

~Sarah~ said:
Many Tears Rescue has a gorgeous 16 week old lurcher bitch (rough coated) called Becon.  :wub:   :wub:   Need to scroll down a bit to find her. She looks so sweet.
Wish i had not looked :( She is gorgeous,i think she will be snapped up.

Amandax

finleyfoofoo said:
~Sarah~ said:
Many Tears Rescue has a gorgeous 16 week old lurcher bitch (rough coated) called Becon.  :wub:   :wub:   Need to scroll down a bit to find her. She looks so sweet.
Wish i had not looked :( She is gorgeous,i think she will be snapped up.

Amandax

awwww she's a real sweetie! i'm sure she'll find a new home soon :)

Hi -I have been looking at this site for a few months now but never had the courage to respond to anything I'v read before. After reading that a lurcher pup needed a home, I looked on the Many Tears website last night (Friday 15th August), contacted them, and am going to Wales to collect Becan tommrow! I will be sure to post some pictures of her as she grows up (if I can fathom out how to do it). Many thanks for drawing my attention to her. Elaine. :cheers:

Well done, so pleased to hear that, she looks really lovely. :luck: :luck: Good luck with her and I look forward to seeing the pictures. :D

Congratulations, Elaine :D :cheers:

And well done for giving this lovely girlie her forever home :huggles:

Looking forward to hearing more about her and seeing some pics :thumbsup:

sheriff said:
Hi -I have been looking at this site for a few months now but never had the courage to respond to anything I'v read before. After reading that a lurcher pup needed a home, I looked on the Many Tears website last night (Friday 15th August), contacted them, and am going to Wales to collect Becan tommrow! I will be sure to post some pictures of her as she grows up (if I can fathom out how to do it). Many thanks for drawing my attention to her. Elaine. :cheers:
Brilliant news. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I'm so pleased I posted about her - she looked really gorgeous. :wub: :wub:

Love to see some photos when you get her, and good luck. :luck: :luck:

sheriff said:

oh well done u 4 given her a lovin home

looking 4ward 2 lots of pics

rhonda :thumbsup:

just had a look o their site becon looks gorgeous so lots of luck with her :huggles: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
She's lovely i look forward to seeing more of her :thumbsup:

how fantastic :thumbsup:

good luck with her, im sure your work out the picture bit :wacko: :wacko: i did and im rubbish on the computer :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back