• Saluki x

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deerhound x

• Bedlington x

• Wheaten x

• Combination of said x's (please specify)

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
i dont have a lurcher :( but have to say whippy x beddy's are beautiful :wub: not overly keen on bull crosses (i'm sorry, but taking a dog thats predisposed to disliking other dogs and crossing it with a dog that has the speed to CATCH other dogs.... :eek: )

my Bryn is a whippet X jack russell.

agree with lalena not keen on bull crosses either for the same reason (w00t)

hi, i like the bedlington crosses,( as we have 4 dogs with bedlington in them ) but i am considering a collie cross, as i know of some stunning looking collie crosses,

can only vote once but we have a collie x, a saluki x and a god knows what x :D

Not sure if by popular you mean, common, or preferred - I think there are lots of saluki x's about at the moment but ours (as much as we love her) has been hard work and I'd not get another one. I'd like a whippy/bed or another collie x in future.

here's mine a 3/4 grey 1/4kerryblue

molly 11yrs old beddie/whippet x collie/grey

tilly collie/grey x whippet/grey

my friends 3/4grey 1/8beardie collie 1/8 border collie

my friends bull/grey x collie/grey next to my kerry x

C.P

some very nice looking dogs there, with some nice colouring and markings, :D :D :wub: :wub:

same here could only vote once!

i have a

collie/whippet/saluki x collie/greyhound/saluki

and a

whippet x greyhound/2nd bull

and a

wire fox terrier x whippet

all great dogs the whippet x wire fox is interesting, good rabbiting dog with funky hair!!

just thought id say i dont like the bull crosses but dog has just enough to bulk him out a bit but dosnt look big and heavy, he is only 22" so it makes him look fit, if you know what i mean - must post some pics.

i have a saluki x and a whippet x both are 23 inches and too bloody fast for me to chase :D

I have a beardie/grey, a whippet/grey, and a whippet. All good at their own specific jobs, all as mad as hatters!

Hi,

We have a whippet/Greyhound. 17 weeks old, 20" at shoulder and about 21lb.

(Not a lurcher if you're a purist, but it's near enough for government work)

Do like your merles.

we have a bull whip cross, bloody mad thing to do if you ask me. (crossing them) She is luckily nice natured, (yeah i kn ow staffies get a bad press but there relly are some numpty owners out there who get em for the wrong reasons "ooh look how hard i am with my staffie ". Our cross was dumped at two weeks old in Brimingham area, rescued, passed tho 2 rescue homes and we picked her up in Salisbury from a private rescue at 5 weeks old! I think if she hadnt had the bull bit in her make up she would have given up and died frankly. Tenacious little tyke she is... came to work with me thro December and due to compassionate work rules NO DOGS IN SCHOOL she spent her formative years on a hot water bottle in the car, with me rushin out in between lessons to poo, water, change water bottle, fuss etc. Spends all day on the sofa now unless rompng with the others.

our new rescue is a deerhound x and our other rescue is a terrier x (?) we think :)) both great girls ,altho the deerhound x can b very strong willed ! we're experiencing her teenage stage at the moment! :wacko: but wouldn't be with out our girls :*

Hi - my lurcher is deerhoundxfoxterrier (very deerhoundy dad) and whippetxgreyhound mum and she is smooth coated. She was from a littter of 11 and some were rough coated and some smooth. She is 25" at the shoulder.and she has a super temperament very laid back and quite obedient.

Sue

Mines a 3/4 greyhound, 1/8 border collie, 1/8 bearded collie. Shes 23 & 1/2", is great on the lamp, quick on the flat and an absolute gift in the house, you'd hardly know she was there sometimes, loves to lie in her bed and comes into the living room for the occassional piece of attention, i'd have another 6 like her but my 10 year old weimeraner just about puts up with her. :angry:

Anybody wanna lend me a digital camera so i can get some snaps of her and post them up, she's a stunning looking wee dog, just ask the other Norn Iron K9ers!!

not quite sure what molly is crossed with,but she is very broad and such a protector,so we thought she possibly could have some ridgeback in her,she also as a ridge that runs full length when she is wound up.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back