The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurcherworld

rodders

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just had a phone call with results :thumbsup:

Well Done Kez Under 23 Champion of Champions :thumbsup: Sorry don't know owners name

Well Done Mike Palmer with Tag Over 23 Champion of Champions :thumbsup:

Well Done Paul Macey with Sarg Showing Champion of Champions :thumbsup:

Another special Well Done to Vicki Grocock for breeding both the Under 23 Champion and the Show Champion :thumbsup:Hope that goes a little way towards making you smile again :- " ;)

Got one of my tips right Di :D

Made a mistake :oops: sorry

Kez was reserve Champion in the Under 23 racing :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Mush with Dixie Under 23 Champion of Champions.Well Done mate :thumbsup:

Dixie won the Delboy Hurdle Racing Trophy at the Events Office Finals the other week :thumbsup:

a big welldone to all the winners :thumbsup:

well done everyone any pics anyone also same to vicky always breeds

a quality pup :cheers: :thumbsup:

Well done Mike :thumbsup: and well done to the other winners :thumbsup:

rodders said:
Made a mistake :oops: sorryKez was reserve Champion in the Under 23 racing :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Mush with  Dixie Under 23 Champion of Champions.Well Done mate :thumbsup:

Dixie won the Delboy Hurdle Racing Trophy at the Events Office Finals the other week :thumbsup:

Hi Karen,

My red bitch Jess was 4t in Champion of Champions, unfortunately I wasn't there to share in my OH's moment of glory and no pics.

Deb

Good day yesterday, i enjoyed doing the judging, all very nice fit dogs, done well with Billie jo in the over 23, racing. she ran better in the sem, but never mind, came 3rd in the final, well done all the winners, nice to meet Storm dogs nice bloke, jeff :)

[SIZE=21pt]Well done to all the winners :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Well done vicki, for breeding the winners, :thumbsup:

Debbie b said:
[SIZE=21pt]Well done to all the winners :thumbsup: [/SIZE]Well done vicki, for breeding the winners,  :thumbsup:

well done to all the winners vicky didnt breed the unders winner it came fom scotland as i have her litter brother.

storm68 said:
Debbie b said:
[SIZE=21pt]Well done to all the winners :thumbsup: [/SIZE]Well done vicki, for breeding the winners,  :thumbsup:

well done to all the winners vicky didnt breed the unders winner it came fom scotland as i have her litter brother.

[SIZE=21pt]sorry about that, well done to the winner, :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

superkat said:
well nice to see a collie greyhound winning the unders and well done mush your a sportsmen of the highest degree,also were was the irish man with the silly boots and his 2 greyhounds he tries to pass of as lurchers
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HELLO WxxKER...NICE TO SEE YOU BACK ON AGAIN....PITY YOU WERENT THERE YOU COULDVE COME OVER AND SAID HELLO :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi john great to see you again yesterday,both china and colt looking good ,i always enjoy watching your two run :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
meddling said:
superkat said:
well nice to see a collie greyhound winning the unders and well done mush your a sportsmen of the highest degree,also were was the irish man with the silly boots and his 2 greyhounds he tries to pass of as lurchers
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do wonder why 'new' members have to come on and have a go at others, so sad and juvenile. Ruins the whole feel of a lovely forum...too much of it goes on...very sad :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well said clair :thumbsup:

Hell said,how very childish some people are.Poor John,some people just will not leave him alone.What else can he do,he has nothing to hide.I for one,are always pleased to see John,a more friendly bloke you could not meet.See you next year.

Amanda,Pete,Spike,Finn,Cracker and Sighthound Champ Of East Of England Lurcher show,Lady the Greyhound :thumbsup:

JOHN IS A NICE CHAP, CAME STRAIGHT OVER AND WISHED ME LUCK IN THE FINAL, I THINK THAT EXTRA 350 YADS DONE IT FOR COLT, WAS NICE TO MEET HIM, JEFF :))

finleyfoofoo said:
Hell said,how very childish some people are.Poor John,some people just will not leave him alone.What else can he do,he has nothing to hide.I for one,are always pleased to see John,a more friendly bloke you could not meet.See you next year.Amanda,Pete,Spike,Finn,Cracker and Sighthound Champ Of East Of England Lurcher show,Lady the Greyhound :thumbsup:

Amanda couldnt agree more ,i have a lot of time for john ,devoted to his dogs :huggles:

well done to all the winners :thumbsup:

but all i have had this weekend is phonecalls about a race on sat where the lure was slowed ...any more info please?

as in who was running the lure?

who was the line judge etc? :thumbsup:

TIGGERGOULD said:
well done to all the winners :thumbsup: but all i have had this weekend is phonecalls about a race on sat where the lure was slowed ...any more info please?

paul james was the line judge i was there on sat the lure was not slowed down some of the dogs caught the lure the unders caught it twice and the overs once as this happens at some shows

ozman said:
TIGGERGOULD said:
well done to all the winners :thumbsup: but all i have had this weekend is phonecalls about a race on sat where the lure was slowed ...any more info please?

paul james was the line judge i was there on sat the lure was not slowed down some of the dogs caught the lure the unders caught it twice and the overs once as this happens at some shows

:thumbsup: thankyou

TIGGERGOULD said:
ozman said:
TIGGERGOULD said:

:thumbsup: thankyou

for got to add no dogs got any byes

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back