The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Coursing/gathering

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Cheers Matt , just got in mate, it was a great day despite the weather with some great runs. We`ll sort out something for the new year , we`ve got a couple of ideas :thumbsup:

Just a quick result post

16 dog stake - winner Williamswick Cavalier Runner up Starvass Moonlighting

8 Dog stake Winner Winterfell Sprite - Runner up Firstrike Triton

Purse - Winterfell Lady Grey Runner up High Jinx

Lurchers - Winner Sal Runner up Ellie

more details later, I am knackered now !!

A few pics from today'there shit but its the best i could do :teehee:

Great to meet some old pals and meet a few new faces from k9 and other boards and have a good ol gossip :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

a few pics of the lure coursing today not the best in the world,

feel free to add any of your own thanks

Tom

100_1712.jpg

100_1713.jpg

100_1714-1.jpg

100_1719.jpg

100_1720.jpg

100_1721.jpg

100_1722.jpg

100_1725-1.jpg

100_1727.jpg

100_1735.jpg

Well done to all the winners

sparky said:
A few pics from today'there shit but its the best i could do :teehee: Great to meet some old pals and meet a few new faces from k9 and other boards and have a good ol gossip :teehee:   :teehee:   :teehee:

Damn wrong pic, thats captain peacock :oops:

here you go..

the 8 dog stake finalists

Last edited by a moderator:
Archie and cleo waiting to go, cleo beat him in fine style :thumbsup:

Although the weather was realy bad it was great to see you all supporting this event there were some top class courses with dogs very well matched well done to all who entered & well done to all the winners a big thank you to all the team who helped run the event without who these events could not go ahead. :cheers:

Well done everyone. A good turn out judging from the pics. The surface didn't look too great but with this weather and the time of year I think you did well to run it. Good pics as well in the circs. :thumbsup:

hope no dog was hurt chasing that bag about, its too wet around me to get on the land to chase a real hare .

another night of it and the roads will be flooded, no earth finding me tomorrow :angry:

thanks for another event :cheers:

very pleased with Lily (Winterfell Lady Grey) winning the 16 dog stake purse.

and also my lovely Faith (Winterfell Sprite) who won the 8 dog stake, even tho she knocked my Maggie May (Eugenie Princess) out in the semi's!

BIG well done to Ozzy (Bruntswick Cavalier) who didnt put a foot wrong all day, he ran very very well for you Russ and impressed many. :thumbsup: a very well deserved win. :huggles:

well done also to Boots (starvass moonlighting), Jinx (High Jinx) and Firstrike Triton :thumbsup:

Darren, Sally ran her heart out. she was breath taking to watch. :thumbsup:

Great judging, some very exciting and close runs!

The ground looked fine to me ....My lot run flat out on much, much worse daily and they are fine .. :D ....Looked like a great day and Rae and myself will join you all shortly with our boys :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back