The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Coursing/gathering

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
enjoyed a good day at my first meet. although my dog only ran 100yds then was unsighted but he ho :angry: . was good to put some names to faces n meet new people and some old acquaintances (geordie john). will take you up on that invite soon tony (sparky) if the offer still stands.

well done to all competitors and the winners

last but by no means least to the organisers for putting on the event and hospitality shown at the school house in.

:cheers:

a t b

chippy

Last edited by a moderator:
nigelmcfc said:
Cheers Matt , just got in mate, it was a great day despite the weather with some great runs. We`ll sort out something for the new year , we`ve got a couple of ideas  :thumbsup: Just a quick result post

16 dog stake - winner Williamswick Cavalier Runner up Starvass Moonlighting

8 Dog stake Winner Winterfell Sprite - Runner up Firstrike Triton

Purse - Winterfell Lady Grey Runner up High Jinx

Lurchers - Winner Sal  Runner up Ellie

more details later, I am knackered now !!

cool nice one nigel just got finished at pub

give us a bell and we will discuss the ideas you have! if ban get turn over soon could set up some real action

mat :cheers:

chippy said:
enjoyed a good day at my first meet. although my dog only ran 100yds then was  unsighted but he ho :angry: . was good to put some names to faces n meet new people and some old acquaintances (geordie john). will take you up on that invite soon tony (sparky) if the offer still stands.well done to all competitors and the winners

last but by no means least to the organisers for putting on the event and hospitality shown at the school house in.

:cheers:

a t b

chippy

well sort it chippy, your dog looks a flyer.. :thumbsup:

not that bleeding quick mate. (w00t)

requires specs me thinks (w00t) (w00t)

chippy said:
not that bleeding quick mate. (w00t) requires specs me thinks (w00t)   (w00t)

looked quick to me mate, ive probably spent too much time watching whippets run.. :teehee:

Hi All!

A BIG thank you to everyone involved on Saturday :cheers: , we had a great day dispite the weather. Well done to all the runners and eventual winners especially Winterfell Sprite. We are so pleased with our little dog Sidney (Firstrike Triton) :D , he really did us proud on his first time around bends. A big thanks also to Sparky for his priceless time and advice. See you all at the next meet. :thumbsup:

Sidney said:
Hi All!
A BIG thank you to everyone involved on Saturday  :cheers: , we had a great day dispite the weather.  Well done to all the runners and eventual winners especially Winterfell Sprite. We are so pleased with our little dog Sidney (Firstrike Triton)  :D , he really did us proud on his first time around bends. A big thanks also to Sparky for his priceless time and advice. See you all at the next meet.  :thumbsup:

The little fella ran well :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back