The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Coursing Results 3rd September.

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This was the 1st meetingb held on our new running grounds, The grass was very lush meaning a very soft suface for the dogs to run on.

The Sun shone all day but there was a nice breeze keeping everyone cool, so very good courses through the day.

Nice to see some new people taking part and their pups doing well, A definate one to watch is Andy & Lesleys younge bitch bred by Lampingman out of Saucy Madam who sticks to the lure like glue and looks to have very good pace as well.

ROUND 1

Parkstone Taboo

bt

Niisyf Oto

Callena Pride

bt

Parkstone Sweet Dreams

Parkstone Buttons

bt

Pennymeadow Sky

Callena Joy

bt

Pennymeadow Pepe

Floyds Girl

bt

Sheere Lad

Niisyf Otis

bt

Angel Eyes

2nd Round

Parkstone Taboo

bt

Callena Pride

Niisyf Gypsy

bt

Parkstone Buttons

Floyds Girl

bt

Callena Joy

Niisyf Otis (Ran A Bye)

Semi Final

Parkstone Taboo

bt

Niisyf Gypsy

Niisyf Otis

bt

Floyds Girl

MAIN FINAL

Parkstone Taboo (Mrs & Mrs Roberts)

bt

Niisyf Otis (Miss R Abbott)

Consolation Final

Angel Eyes (Mr & Mrs Coulburn)

bt

Niisyf Oto (Miss R Abbott)

The Main Final Was Judged by ~ Gary Coulburn, Andy & Lesley Smith.(impartial Judges)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to Parkstone Taboo on winning today no boxing gloves needed Mark & Paula she did you proud for a old girl (w00t)

Also well done to Angel gary & cheryl she did you proud as usual

A top day was enjoyed by all also welcome to all the new faces see you in 2 weeks

:luck: for next time :cheers:

Thanks to everyone for a fab day as always Well done to Parkstone Taboo and to Angel Eyes :cheers:

Welcome to Mr & Mrs Masta and the lovely Cassie.

And a big Awwwwww Bless to our girl Spry for doing us proud on her first trial at lure coursing, and of course callie and Sienna who always do us proud :wub: :wub:

As everyone knows who was there OH was out in force with his new camera so here's a few pics (and another 300 to come :lol: )

I'll try again :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry Jeff I won't put them all on (w00t) last ones for now :thumbsup:

altogether.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

Hi Masta,

Glad you both enjoyed your first time at lure coursing, your little bitch got the idea of what to do very quickly.

see you in 2 weeks.

Thanks Masta those pics are fab and as you can imagine OH wants a bigger lense now for his new camera :- "

I'll put some more pics on but I can't garauntee that they'll stay on :unsure:

IMG_0485.JPG

Great pics everyone :thumbsup: Love the head shot of Angel :wub: thanks masta, it was really nice to meet you both & little cassie :)

Hi Mark thanks for a great day and your help with letting Kass have a run up etc i'll post some more pics but this is the first time photographing dogs at speed and it's harder than it looks.

Resized_Picture_012.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back