The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Coursing Results 3rd September.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Awww thanks Masta some lovely pics of my girls, :thumbsup: and especially my lovely baby Spry :wub: :wub:

Excellent pik there Masta of Otis and Angel :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
great pic of Otis but no wonder he was running slow he has his mouth open (w00t)

thanks Patrick :thumbsup:

Parkstone Taboo on the way to winning the Final (Red Collar)

post_3076_1125822934_thumb.jpg

Mark Roberts said:
This was the 1st meetingb held on our new running grounds, The grass was very lush meaning a very soft suface for the dogs to run on.
The Sun shone all day but there was a nice breeze keeping everyone cool, so very good courses through the day.

Nice to see some new people taking part and their pups doing well, A definate one to watch is Andy & Lesleys younge bitch bred by Lampingman out of Saucy Madam who sticks to the lure like glue and looks to have very good pace as well.

ROUND 1

Parkstone Taboo

bt

Niisyf Oto

Callena Pride

bt

Parkstone Sweet Dreams

Parkstone Buttons

bt

Pennymeadow Sky

Callena Joy

bt

Pennymeadow Pepe

Floyds Girl

bt

Sheere Lad

Niisyf Otis

bt

Angel Eyes

2nd Round

Parkstone Taboo

bt

Callena Pride

Niisyf Gypsy

bt

Parkstone Buttons

Floyds Girl

bt

Callena Joy

Niisyf Otis (Ran A Bye)

Semi Final

Parkstone Taboo

bt

Niisyf Gypsy

Niisyf Otis

bt

Floyds Girl

MAIN FINAL

Parkstone Taboo (Mrs & Mrs Roberts)

bt

Niisyf Otis (Miss R Abbott)

Consolation Final

Angel Eyes (Mr & Mrs Coulburn)

bt

Niisyf Oto (Miss R Abbott)

The Main Final Was Judged by ~ Gary Coulburn, Andy & Lesley Smith.(impartial Judges)

Only 12 dogs? I thought it was full when I tried to enter Gabriel! :b

I asked mark to delete the post were my pics dissapeared :unsure: so here are the ones that got away :thumbsup:

Spry :wub: :wub:

IMG_0599.JPG

Now Lesley! are you refering to the dog being Meadow or the field being a meadow lol :- "

Mark Roberts said:
Now Lesley! are you refering to the dog being Meadow or the field being a meadow lol  :- "

mmmm never thought of that, the field was a meadow,lush :thumbsup: but I was referring to that lovely little whippy going hell for leather :wub: Meadow :wub:

Aww little Owen

cheers Lesley :thumbsup:

Great photos everyone :thumbsup: :thumbsup: especially that one of Spry Lesley - shes looking WOW :wub: and so grown up now, sleek and fast. :thumbsup:

Where abouts is the coursing please??

Only 12 dogs? I thought it was full when I tried to enter Gabriel!
Scott,

The reason your entry was not accepted was because Mark & myself were both descusted by the way you betrayed us at a time we were having a few problems in our marriage you invited us both (as freinds) for a pub lunch in your words "to try and get us back together" you then went straight back and told a 3rd party (and probably several others) everything that had been descussed in the pub that day, what then made it worse was when Mark told you why we had stopped talking to you your reply was that you saw nothing wronge with what you had done?.

Not exactly the actions of a freind in our eyes.

Then there was your unsporting behaviour when your dog got knocked out of the stake at the last meeting you ran at (judged by Wild Whippies husband Steve & Steve Hill) when you claimed your dog had won the course and you stormed off!.

needless to say no entrys from yourself will be accepted for future lure coursing meetings.

Janimal, The lure Coursings in the Northwest but Mark planning on running a few around the country, give him a ring or pm him if your interested for more details.

All the pics are fantastic, were they taken with an old box brownie lol :p

some of the pics realy show the dogs to their best capturing the moment perfectly.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back