The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Machine

if you look in the non ped section under NWRF traps theres a bloke on there selling them from shefield.

they look ok I think he's charging £90 each.

lynxexpress said:
Anyone any ideas where to buy a lure machine

heres the number for the guy in sheffield they are all made out of brand new materials including brand new starter motor, and cost around £85...07788651170 or 0114 2349135 we spoke to this chap when we wanted one and he is quite prepared to meet you at one of the non ped race meets if that would be better for you. couldent find the number last night when i replied.

lou14 said:
lynxexpress said:
Anyone any ideas where to buy a lure machine

heres the number for the guy in sheffield they are all made out of brand new materials including brand new starter motor, and cost around £85...07788651170 or 0114 2349135 we spoke to this chap when we wanted one and he is quite prepared to meet you at one of the non ped race meets if that would be better for you. couldent find the number last night when i replied.

my OH as just spoken to this man and we have one on order :thumbsup:

very nice fella and is prepare to meet half way,where in leeds

ohh... i might be interested in 1 of them. :thumbsup:

got me thinking now.

we had ours from the same bloke, very well made, we run ours off a car battery.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back