The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lyndon Gilbert In Hospital

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sorry to hear of your plight pleased the dogs ok can do without a vets bill get well soon mate hope the op goes ok my thoughts are with you cheers

BLOODY HELL THE TRICKS U GILBERTS DO TO GET OUT OF WORK (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

hope all goes well m8,hope to see you up n about :thumbsup:

IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORST LYNDEN IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETH THE REAL TRAINER OF THE DOGS :lol:

Sorry to hear this hope all goes well today

Mick Lynn Ash and Chloe :unsure:

get well soon mate hope your op goes well, ull be doing marathons again m8 before you no it,

hope you make full recovery and hope to see you soon back on the track :thumbsup:

sorry to ere about the accident lyn the joys of ave n fast dogs mate (w00t) the wee bitch mark got would of went through your legs best wishs lad hope ave quick recovery :thumbsup:

I was mend to going in theartre at 1pm but just be toid it going to be 5pm so more waiting around and more painkiller. And yes ray my bethany really is trainer but she got a good teacher in my partner stll bored poo less

O dear lyndon hope you have a speedy recovery and get back to racing soon :thumbsup:

Hope the op goes ok . Get well soon Lyndon . Pam Steve xx

OMG Lyndon,hope everything goes ok :luck: Talk about timing,you could have waited till after champs (w00t) Don't worry you can sit on the trap trolley and we'll pull you over to track :lol: better bring a couple of empty bottles and a curtain though,cause once your trackside your staying there :- :teehee:

hope you recover quickly . i miss standing in your shade lol

dave and emma.

Hope all goes well lyndon mate :luck:

Adam & Family

HI MATE ,SORRY TO HEAR YOUR BAD NEWS :eek: .ROBS IN HOSPITAL AT MOMENT,HIS BEEN IN SINCE TUESDAY AND HAD HIS OP EARLIER TODAY,HIS ALSO BORED POO LESS.........HOPE ALL GOES WELL :thumbsup:

SEE YOU SOON TINA & ROB

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back