The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lyndon Gilbert In Hospital

:luckGet well soon Lindon I know what its like when you cant get about i have got a sliped disk hope your better soon Vicki Gems

If you were a bit closer to us we would have gladly brought you some in at visiting time to cheer you up :thumbsup: Karen & Girls

I hope I'm getting out of here today had no painkiller for 24 hours so just need pair sticks home I go well that the plan but what I think and what doctors think are probleiy two different things we see :thumbsup:

Hope your out today :thumbsup: its horrible when your stuck in hospital and all you want to do is go home then the docs come round and say we'll see how you are tomorrow :angry: but fingers crossed it goes your way (w00t)

just spoke to lynden hes at home and seems to be in good form he will be track side soon :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great news that your home, bet the dogs went mad (w00t)

glad youre home m8 just be careful though dont want u breaking youre other leg m8,

Cheer jeff just got to talk my driver and trainer to take me to notts and derby to give dogs spin tonight we see :thumbsup:

Glad to hear your home Lyndon, ;) and stay away from them four legged bowling balls in the future mate. :lol: di

glad to hear youve been let out Lyndon wishing you a speedy recovery :luck:

Cheer jeff just got to talk my driver and trainer to take me to notts and derby to give dogs spin tonight we see :thumbsup:
See you this evening Lyndon all being well :thumbsup: and look out for any loose dogs (w00t)

See you this evening Lyndon all being well :thumbsup: and look out for any loose dogs (w00t)
I want be getting out the van. Geoff. But robbie with our touch trying to make it so if you put them in together give them good blow if you want:sweating: :sweating: :thumbsup:

I've had run up to notts and derby must start hoping marie and graham dog got to vets it looked a bad injury I'm so sorry a lovely couple all best racing seemed bit seconderry after but gave dogs blow out ready for champs some good racing chris pup weardale weasel won the a final look like this pup go right way and thank les linda for goodnight I bit tried now but I will sleep well tonight

Bloomin'eck Lyndon! You don't do things by halves do you!!?!

Sorry you ended up in the wars but glad your out and on the mend :luck:

Don't think Champs would be the same without some banter from you! See you soon! :thumbsup:

hi lyndon iu hope u r goin to the champs. as im not there i need someone to either text/ring me with results and u r the perfect person :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back