The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lynperry Whippet

gtc1970

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
here is a picture of Larry who i believe is a brother of Todd

Regards

Gary

larry.JPG

hi, larry looks well nice. ive got a lynperry pup on at the moment, theres a picture of him on here somewhere in the coursing forum. whats he like on the rabbits. tony

He has the same sire as Tonys .He looks very well ,lean and mean, Last time i heard of him it was at the end of a ear bashing. Bet you are glad you kept him Gary . You keep him well mate ,He looks like his father All the best PAUL

Gary he's looking fine! just the spitting image of tod other than the colour of course!

Your dog is gorgeous I hope that our dog Gucci grows up as nice.

Hi,no sorry if i missled you he's not. This is his ped hope you can read it.

You just have to get your minute of fame Mark dont u :D :D :D

We can see the blue checked shirt !!!!! What about the face?????

Last edited by a moderator:
hi dawn, ive got a wicked picture of mark, after he has walked a good 10 miles.

Very good advice Scott as it's a bloody long walk home Tony :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Paul.

I saw a super whippet puppy :wub: in the show ring on Sunday. Looking at the breeding her Sire is

Kenmillone Silver Tongue of Lynperry

Just wondered if he belongs to you and if so do you have a pic of him ? :thumbsup:

Millie said:
Hi Paul.
I saw a super whippet puppy  :wub:   in the show ring on Sunday. Looking at the breeding her Sire is

Just wondered if he belongs to you and if so do you have a pic of him ?  :thumbsup:

He is the sire of my bitch Fe!

Jill said:
Millie said:
Hi Paul.
I saw a super whippet puppy  :wub:    in the show ring on Sunday. Looking at the breeding her Sire is

Just wondered if he belongs to you and if so do you have a pic of him ?  :thumbsup:

He is the sire of my bitch Fe!

Seems like he produces some nice offspring then Jill ;) :))

Do you know what colour he is ?

He's blue with a tiny bit of white trim, looks very much like my Fe. What colour was the bitch you saw?

theres a picture of kenmilone silver tongue on the first page of this thread. tony

HI MILLIE , THERE IS A PICTURE OF HIM ON MY WEBSITE ,WWW.LYNPERRY .CO.UK CLICK ON STUD, DO YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THE DAM OR THE PUPS NAME ,THANKS PAUL

Hi Paul.

He's a nice looking dog.

The puppy I saw on Sunday, who got best puppy in breed was

Love at first cuddle with Khavesoak

Dam .. Moonvale Steel Magnolia

Breeder Ms Bunting :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back