The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lynperry Whippets

milliken

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
whats your views on this line of whippets hi would you rate them as worker very intrested to find out hi they preform

robert

I would be interested to know too. My new girl is from a Lynperry bitch X with 'Strike While Yhe Irons Hot'. I have not had anything from either line before, but I can say that so far Foxy is looking good, intelligent, easily trained and a real pleasure to own.

Look forward to hearing more.

Hi there ,give me a ring and we can have a chat i will try to answer your questions,Thanks Paul (Lynperry Whippets) 01603891638

bn54.jpg

Hebridean said:
I would be interested to know too.  My new girl is from a Lynperry bitch X with 'Strike While Yhe Irons Hot'.  I have not had anything from either line before, but I can say that so far Foxy is looking good, intelligent, easily trained and a real pleasure to own.
Look forward to hearing more.

got to agree with you :thumbsup: my lad wont stop at anything,very head strong,hes even climbed a tree to get the squirrel thats up there ;) the conseqeunce of that was he slipped and pierced his chest with a branch,rushed to the vets for surgery and £150 lighter in the pocket :sweating: just glad he was ok.

think he certainly takes after his sire (totty).

we do lure course him but find that hes too intelligent for it,anticipating the turns costs him dearly,he also competes at racing and as got into the champs finals on two occasions,so as the speed also.

lynperry east wind

IMG_8732.jpg

IMG_9867.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My new girl is by Totty :D

She is non ped on her dam's side and, up until the accident which brought about her rehoming to me, she was showing excellent working ability and I can vouch for her loyalty and trainability already and that's after just 2 days with her :thumbsup:

their crap (w00t)

Lynperry x parkstone

LastRoll-78.jpg

LastRoll-79.jpg

seriously, i am very pleased with mine she is game, biddable etc, i dont think you would be dissapointed :thumbsup:

I race mine at the sussex long dogs he has not been beaten for 2 years in the sprints :)

The other dog I have lynperry/ oakbark is very game but I show him, he won a second and third last week at Horsham show and is a best of breed winner :D

I like mine a bit :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles: :teehee:

He a big strong lad and soft as putty, gives 110% in everything I ask him to do, he's mad for the bunnies and loves lure coursing,he makes excellent pups too :wub:

Kane(Lynperry Waterloo Boy)

0a2d567d.jpg

With the wife n kids :huggles:

097.jpg

A couple of pics of Foxy (Snow Fox) taken today.

Strike While The Irons Hot X Lynperry Black Bird - will be 19 weeks old on Thursday (bred by Damon Davies).

pup15.jpg

i have the sister of kane and now also his daughter :wub:

if i had the chance of owning another Lynperry whippet i would jump at the chance.....

rabbit mad, fast, loyal,funny, loving and so pretty .......

in my eyes - perfect :thumbsup:

bean1.jpg

bean :wub:

Thanks for all your good comments on the breeding ,Paul :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back