The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Maddy's First Day At School

michelle

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) Where has almost 5 yrs gone? ...maddys first day in reception...as predicted she was absolutely fantastic

Maddy & sam both looking smart

IMG_6030s.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
dont you just wonder where time goes...and now im weeks from being a granda ! hope she had a good first day :thumbsup:

Hope Maddy enjoyed her first day at school :thumbsup:

First day at school Maddy, i'm sure you had lots of fun :thumbsup:

Did the teachers manage to get a word in then?! :lol: Scary how much older they look when they start wearing a uniform. I'm sure I'll get to hear all about her week, who she talked to, who her new friends are, what they wore, what she wore etc etc etc! Along with that classic song ''we're going to the vets'' (w00t)

Hope you had a great day Maddy.

I can remember my son's first day at school. I was a nervous wreck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is now in sixth year at high school and I just can't believe the years have gone so quickly :eek:

Maddy looks very happy :D and I hope she enjoyed her first day :thumbsup: .....Though I think its very sad how quickly they grow up :(

congratulations....big girl now...love your shiney shoes Maddy :thumbsup:

Hope she had a good first few days at school - I love the crisp cardigan...bet it'll be covered in yoghurt in no time!!!

aww! dont they look so sweet i remember my first day at school well surprising really seeing as it was a while ago :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back