The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Malawi Orphanage Appeal Charity L.w.t Show

Big Jacko

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all, the show that I hoped for is going ahead at 12 o'clock on the 4th July at Movilla road, Newtownards, all proceeds are going towards the orphanage that we are currently building...it will give the babies and the under privileged children a home and a couple of meals every day...I hope all can attend and show their support...if any one would like to make a donation towards the trophies or the cost of the show please don't hesitate to pm me or call me...all judges are selected and know what they are about...as this is the first show that I have ever been involved in, please work with me as I plan to work with you...there will be three showing rings and straight racing...below is a list of how the day will unfold

Any breed

1) Child handling

Lurchers

2) Puppy lurcher

3) Smooth under 23

4) Rough under 23

5) Smooth over 23

6) Rough over 23

7) Collie cross

8) Whippet cross

9) Bull cross

10) Lamping class

11) Fox class

12) Hare class

13) Lurcher pairs

Whippets

14) Puppy whippet

15) Whippet dog

16) Whippet bitch

17) Working whippet

18) Whippet pairs

Terriers

19) Puppy terriers

20) Jack russell

21) Lakeland

22) Patterdale

23) Border

24) Bull

Champion Lurcher, Whippet, Terrier

Champion of Champions

Ferret racing will also be taking place......

A big thankyou to all who are currently helping and those that plan to get on board, God bless you all

100_0974.jpg

Hi all, the show that I hoped for is going ahead at 12 o'clock on the 4th July at Movilla road, Newtownards, all proceeds are going towards the orphanage that we are currently building...it will give the babies and the under privileged children a home and a couple of meals every day...I hope all can attend and show their support...if any one would like to make a donation towards the trophies or the cost of the show please don't hesitate to pm me or call me...all judges are selected and know what they are about...as this is the first show that I have ever been involved in, please work with me as I plan to work with you...there will be three showing rings and straight racing...below is a list of how the day will unfold
Any breed

1) Child handling

Lurchers

2) Puppy lurcher

3) Smooth under 23

4) Rough under 23

5) Smooth over 23

6) Rough over 23

7) Collie cross

8) Whippet cross

9) Bull cross

10) Lamping class

11) Fox class

12) Hare class

13) Lurcher pairs

Whippets

14) Puppy whippet

15) Whippet dog

16) Whippet bitch

17) Working whippet

18) Whippet pairs

Terriers

19) Puppy terriers

20) Jack russell

21) Lakeland

22) Patterdale

23) Border

24) Bull

Champion Lurcher, Whippet, Terrier

Champion of Champions

Ferret racing will also be taking place......

A big thankyou to all who are currently helping and those that plan to get on board, God bless you all

100_0974.jpg
Stephen, we will definately be there. It is for a wonderful most rewarding cause. We will be proud to be play a small part in helping these poor humble peoples to live as normal as possible family life.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

will be our pleasure to have you there margaret and your wonderful hubby big John

Last edited by a moderator:
must say Jim murray is working tirelessly in the background to make this show possible, thanks buddy, couldn't do it without you, God bless

step up folks we are the first and hopfully not the last to stick a tenner in the kitty to start the prize fund off for this good cause linda and sammy will pm u with our phone number

step up folks we are the first and hopfully not the last to stick a tenner in the kitty to start the prize fund off for this good cause linda and sammy will pm u with our phone number

We will also pay a tenner, will give it to you at Moira next week

count me in to ill also help in any way possible just drop me a line

Our club will make a donation towards this show as a thank you for the welcome we receive when we come to Ballywalter,could you please pm me your details

Ian & Sonia

just to say thanks to all who are giving donations, its mounting up rightly, keep them coming, see you all at moira, God bless

will see you at moria and square you mate things seem to be fairing up tp a great show any ballot prizes donated yet

Thanks all who gave their donations at the weekend, I know I missed some of you due to the weather causing us to go home, but we will meet again, God bless

Thanks bonio and the club for your gift, it all goes a long way, God bless

HI stormy and whatshappnin, sorry i missed you thursday night, thanks so much for the donation, God bless

Hope everything is going to plan for you with the show.

Sonia

Hi sonia, all going according to plan, a lot of people are making donations and also putting items up for raffle on the day, God bless and thanks for staying in touch ;)

I was just down checking the field out for this Saturday the Lads have started work allready setting up things, heres a few pics of the track

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2276.jpg

Good luck to your Charity Show Lads :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back