The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mark & Lesleys Pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Bloody Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't let Mark cut my nails :D

Beautiful puppies :wub:

I love the pup at the top of page two and the white one with brown markings if only :wub:

We will be going to Mark and Lesley's at the weekend to see the pups and can't wait to see our little girl - wish I could identify her from the pictures - they are all so cute.

Just lovely puppies :wub: :wub: I love the brindle and white ones - my faves :wub: :wub: but would still have one of those left. :- " :- "

[SIZE=14pt]Gorgeous[/SIZE]

Strike Whippets said:
They all look  :wub:   :wub:

Well tonight was the big weigh in.The combined weight of the pups when born was 2lb 10 oz,end of week one they had put stacks on and weighed a combined total of 6lb 13oz.The grand total tonight at two weeks old is 10lb 12 oz,truly unbelievable eh!!!!. :eek: :eek: .As for the nail clipping Judy,i'm sure you do not wriggle half so much when having yours done?

They are all adorable and what a good mum :huggles: :huggles:

:wub: :wub: :huggles: Lovely pics lesley, they are really georgous, i'll be along tomorrow to see them, and, of course we will have our camera, what this space for more puppy pics, (hopefully) ;)

shazxxx

There's no stopping you now Shaz as you can post pictures now (w00t) ........So we want to see loads of photo's of the babies tomorrow :cheers: :thumbsup:

jade scott said:
Mark & Lesleys pups are two weeks old so its about time you had some update picsThe Mother is looking better now than when she is racing fit, the pups are realy strong and piling on th e weight.

have u still got any of the dog pups 4sale as is there a phone number i could ring 2 find out more details

nymchy said:
jade scott said:
Mark & Lesleys pups are two weeks old so its about time you had some update picsThe Mother is looking better now than when she is racing fit, the pups are realy strong and piling on th e weight.

have u still got any of the dog pups 4sale as is there a phone number i could ring 2 find out more details

Yes there are 3 dog puppies available :)) . If interested please contact Mark or Lesley on: 01264 36 38 72.

:D Hi, here are some more of The Real Mccoy's x Finale Blade's babies, :wub: :wub: :wub: P2130021.JPG

peddermccoy said:
:D   Hi, here are some more of The Real Mccoy's x Finale Blade's babies,  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

That jumper loks familier :- "

Lovley pics :wub: It's a shame you wasn't there to see them Sharon.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back