The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Master Blaster X Blue Goblin

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
MINTY 2LB 12 1/2 OZ

HPIM0416.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
MAC THE ONE WITH THE FUNNY COLORING NEVER HAD A BRINDLE PUP WITH GINGER FRONT FEET AND CHEEK'S 3LB LITTLE FATTY

HPIM0429.JPG

:D Ive got 5 whippets staring at my monitor Dee lol I will hunt out a photo of Josie for you Eve is the spiting image of her :wub: give Leia a cuddle from us :huggles:

:cheers: nice photo I see the little goblins are behind bars now lol. Lisa and Eve love a cuddle :luck:

had to alter the front of cage tonight ken they were jumping the top little goblins is the right name too lol :D

We saw our brindle pup Leia at the champs with her sister and brothers. We just cant wait now and stoped on the way home today to buy lots of bits for her :wub:

Your geting as bad as me buying all this stuff for leia hope theres lots of pink things there :D How long is it before you get her. I bet debbies as excited aswell getting BENJIMIN All thesese puppys its so exciting bet you carnt wait :wub: :wub: :wub:

:( Wendy we are not having Leia now. Ken is very disapointed to say the least he was really excited having a baby from Lisa. She was paid for and everything ready and waiting for when she was old enough to come home. But Gary and Dee are keeping both bitches now.

So sorry to here that I would have been heart brocken of Ricky had deciede to keep indy a few weeks before i got her dont know what i would have done :(

we couldn't pick between the bitch pups until at least 6 month old , i think the black will struggle to make the weight, wasn't willing to take the chance as Lisa was spade, we originally were keeping 2 but decided to let ken have a pup but after worrying over weghts thought again, sorry Pauline it was a very hard decision to make.

We were willing to take either, she is evan paid for, Ken was promised a pup from the start infact I still have the email. All this upset put Ken in hospital I just want to forget she ever had pups. I could never go back on an agreement or let someone down like that.

how many dogs do you want Paulina kens breading anyway soon ,end of story I'm not arguing with you.

not arguing just pointed out that she was paid for I hope thay both make the weight

the pups are thriving esp debbies benjamin he grabbed terianns pizza satuarday night and ran off with it...hes a big lad a bit stocky

minty and mary fight all the time and eve still is very small with curly ears...not the best looking pups we have breed ...but you know the story about the ugly duckling

they are best looking pups stop posting as mutley dee lazy sod :angry: :p

Any photo's ,,They dont need to look nice, just know what to do with their legs

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back