The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Master Blaster X Blue Goblin

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
2nd mary

mary.JPG

How can you say they are ugly :rant: ,,they are all beautiful :wub: :wub: ,,the little black one is soooo cute :D

I couldn't say before , but I can now my fave is Eve she and her ears are the spitting image of her nan and her nan was smaller at that age she looked like a fruit bat

the weights yesterday were

eve 2lb 11oz

mary 3lb 9 zo

minty 3lb 12oz

MAC 4lb 11 oz

Last edited by a moderator:
Photo's,,Photo's

How are the pups Dee,,,they running around now,,eating / chewing now :lol: :lol:

They are lovely, but a hand full, Debbie's not getting Benjamin now as he a little stocky, and she is limited to how many she has ,been in a private rent, he is going to Fran and Burt to see how he comes along.

Hopefully minty will be going to Kevin and Georgine's this weekend.

Mary is the trouble causer always attacking the others and making them cry, Eve is like her mam quite laid back and loves eating.

Will get some pics tomorrow if they will stand still for a minute or two lol

Aww they sound like normal happy pups. Good luck to Bert and Fran and Im sure we will see him in Scotland next year :luck: .

Photo's are always nice,,it's like being there and seeing them grow up :huggles:

i love minty aswell vicky and i dont mind that pup wat kevs gettin niether lol :oops:

MAC and Minty have gone to there new homes now but i managed to get a pic of them together yesterday

fff.jpg

and another

hhhh.jpg

eve 3lb 10 oz

mary 4lb 3oz

minty 5lb 6 oz

MAC 6lb 13oz

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back