The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Master Blaster X Blue Goblin

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
eve

HPIM0560.JPG

What weight are they now Dee? They're both looking good! :D

looking nice dee like mary, :thumbsup:

Haven't weighed them for a while but will when i get 2 minutes

yeah they are lovely pups like chalk and cheese both different builds and personallitys..eves quite stocky eats for england and very laid back...marys totally the opposite picky with her food and always on the go

taken tonight mary 9lb

HPIM0566.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
another eve 14lb

Image1.jpg

Lovely pups however i would re-think the name eve if i was you unless your are taking it to court sometime soon lol

;) LOL I know 2 little girls just like this pair, but much older now.

Mary a little minx that will stop at nothing to get what she wants, full of herself and very full of life ...... look at her mums photo lol

Eve butter wouldn't melt, she loves everyone and takes life at her own pace ,,,, thats just like Lisa's mother

Thay look so grown up already :wub:

Bet you are looking forward to seeing them both next week pauline

Cant wait gaz Kens already filled his jacket pocket with treats lol No ones going to understand what Im saying now lol but I wounder which pup gets a blow up first. Is Lisa coming Gaz ?

im pleased blue goblin survived 2 bend rch titles (w00t) and a few runner ups dave lol

Teriann bought the pups new collars today, Wendy don't be jealous lol

marys baby pink one.

HPIM0585.JPG

Indy got a nice pink one from decca (thanks again) but i did here somewere if you dog weres pinks and its not called Indy it makes the run slower :lol: Think there might be a pink collar paradie next week if we get there aswell :lol:

pleased i waited to choose out of the bitches poor eve is a bit stocky now :( shes going to a nice pet home ,still not convinced she wont grow out of it :- " I'm glad i went with my instincts and waited till now eve is 18 pound Mary 12 (w00t)

mutley said:
pleased i waited to choose out of the bitches poor eve is a bit stocky now :(   shes going to a nice pet home ,still not convinced she wont grow  out of it  :- "  I'm glad i went with my instincts and waited till now eve is 18 pound Mary 12  (w00t)
It took me ages to come to terms with our Millie being abit stocky, I think the breeder is last to see it in the pup because thay really are such lovable puppies. Im glad shes got a good pet home the longer you wait the harder it is to part with them, you are doing the right thing for Eve.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back