The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Master Blaster X Blue Goblin

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Looks really nice, well covered, all the best :thumbsup:

this is a pic of minty i took today

HPIM0779.JPG

Minty looks great Kev and George :thumbsup: hope he is a champ for you :luck: :thumbsup:

love these babiees :thumbsup: come on minty too 8) 8) 8) cool pups

8) cool pups well bred too :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 8)

Here is a picture of Mac. He is settled and happy. He is more of a daddy's boy than mummy's boy. Sooooo unfair, since he was supposed to be my dog....

View attachment 28009

nice looking pups m8 :thumbsup: :luck: :cheers:

He looks lovely Cathrine, we are all really pleased he has settled in for you both, and he seems to look a lot slimmer now, does he still go out exercising with the race horses on a morning.

Hope you and your husband bring Mac over soon to see us.

Dee and Gaz

decca said:
nice looking pups m8 :thumbsup:   :luck:   :cheers:

Cheers mate , we have just started free running Mary she is 151/2/lbs at 31 weeks the same stamp as her mam

I know Kevin and Georgians done a little bit of training with Minty and he is coming along well too

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

He is coming to the yard with us every day. Unfortunately we have to shut him in the car while we ride, because he runs in between the horses legs when they canter. It is a miracle he didn't get stood on.... He is not to keen to be left alone, but seems to settle in the car. He has probably realised that we come back, and he will be let out again ;)

I think he has slimmed down a bit, but it is difficult for us to judge since we see him everyday. You have to see for yourself, we will try to go and see you some day soon. We have to bring you the crate back as well. Luckily we have not had to use it at all.

He is also getting more obedient. he was extremely greedy when he first came, but have learned to sit nice and wait for his food. Progress! Seems to eat a bit slower as well :thumbsup:

I hope you are all well! Nice to see some pictures of the other ones too. Is Mac the only one that has an overshot mouth?

Cathrine

cathrine u say mac as overshot mouth

dont worry his breeder gary as a overshot nose

one back for me gary :cheers: kev :thumbsup:

ok crusty its war (w00t) :) :p :p :p

post_960_1115142660.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:D overshot nose ey what about your lugs (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) :thumbsup: :cheers: llllll.jpg

dont worry kathrine kevs a good mate we allways take the p.ss a bit (w00t) :thumbsup:

this is him before he shaved his head and he was ginger (w00t) :p

llllll.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back