The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Master Blaster X Blue Goblin

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Eve would have been fine if she had a pink collar aswell she would have been all delicat and lady like its cos you got the a blue one she thinks shes a big sticky lad. glad she will be a pet bet she makes someone realy happy I love blacks :D

It will make one old Lady really happy at this time of the year when we all need a little cheering up ---thats for sure! she wont be bothered what shape or size just how much love she can give it---

steve

After talking to the lady i am more than happy to let eve go to her, you did us proud Steve and found eve the ideal home...many thanks :thumbsup:

YOU MEAN TO SAY STEVE AS DONE SOMETHING GOOD FOR ONCE GARY :blink:

WELL DONE STEVE FINDING THE PUP A GOOD HOME :D HOPE NEW OWNER AND PUP HAVE MANY HAPPY YEARS TOGETHER :D

fallenangel said:
Eve would have been fine if she had a pink collar aswell she would have been all delicat and lady like its cos you got the a blue one she thinks shes a big sticky lad. glad she will be a pet bet she makes someone realy happy I love blacks  :D
Well we did order pink and lilac collars but the blue one came instead of lilac... so we blame the guy off ebay for how stocky eves gone ..lol

Had the camera out tonight to get some pics of Mary and Eve... but there was no way Grace would be out done she was just tormenting them both nicking there toys

HPIM0529.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Eve went to her new home yesterday, i know she will get looked after and loved.

I would just like to say thanks to Steve and Karen also Greta and Albert for finding Eve this excellent home and delivering her there safe and sound its much appreciated

Dee and Gaz

P.S. Will put some pics on later of Mary whom missed Eve last night and took to following our 40lb young bitch Missy around, which is quite funny cause its like little and large

Just to let everyone know eve seems to of settled into her new home

she hasn't changed much ..15lb

the second pic is with her half sister grace

HPIM0641.JPG

HPIM0642.JPG

another

HPIM0652.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
nice to see pups enjoying themselves , you can see who is boss. :D got some vet bed from tommy denels railway st £10-50p per metre 60ins wide in grey good value. when that pet shop bottom of peel st £ 15 per metre 30 ins wide :cheers:

pleased you managed to get some david, did he have much stock left, i need a couple of black leather leaders

yeah babs thinks she boss, till lisa (blue goblins) around (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back