The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Meet Bronte

gina

Cesar Millan's next wife
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thought you might like to meet one of House of Hanjy's Italian Greyhounds. She is called Bronte and she is 10 months old. She came round the other day to have her photo taken and Jane said she didn't mind me posting them on here. She is very very beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ooh yes please :teehee:

mmmmmmmmmm yummy :clown:

Go on just one more :clown:

Bye bye from Bronte :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

she is a little beauty :wub: :wub: tell us more about her,her breeding etc :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(w00t) :lol: mooooooorrrrrre IGGIES!!!!! :lol: :p :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to K9 Bronte - you are beautiful! :cheers:

what a cutie - I got one like her!

beautiful bronte!gorgeous little girl :wub: :wub: :wub:

Aww I WANT [SIZE=21pt]Bronte[/SIZE] too - simply STUNNING - lovely colour. Aww what a babe. :wub: o:) :wub: :huggles: o:) :wub: :huggles: :wub: o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
daledogs said:
she is a little beauty :wub:   :wub: tell us more about her,her breeding etc :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
Bronte is out of my blue and white bitch Hettitia by a dog from Leeds called Celorosa Blue Star (Pip). She is going to a new home in Northants next Sunday where she will be living with a lovely well-behaved girl called Cara and will :- " hopefully benefit from training and becoming a Good Citizen. I'm keeping a fawn and white bitch called Miffy and one day when I have mastered this modern technology stuff I might manage to post a couple of photos of her and her familiy :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back