The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Meet Cassie........

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
She is Lovely :wub: :wub: :wub: Best of luck :luck: and lots of whippy kisses

Awwwww............. :wub: :wub:

What an absolute darling of a whippet :wub: :wub: Andrea you must be so pleased, I know I would - they look so right together - what a gorgeous pair. o:) :huggles:

Well Done Debbie and Andrea youve done K9 proud :cheers: :thumbsup: and Cassie too

This story has such a happy ending I could cry. :) with happiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what to say to Andrea and Debbie other than a great big thank you for all you have done today. I agree with Janis that you have done not only K9 but the world of whippets proud. I hope you have a restful night Andrea, I'm sure Bella will settle in quickly she is adorable.

Jenny

You did a very great job Andrea. I'm happy Cassie has a new and good home. :thumbsup:

Can't believe they've sold her on ebay. She's so gorgeous and cute !

She's an absolute sweetheart & her tail never stopped wagging.
:lol: It makes her even more cute. She's adorable on that picture
Give her a warm hugg from me :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: I've just caught up with this whole story.

Well done you two and :wub: :huggles: :wub: for those lucky, lucky girls.

Big round of applause needed i think :cheers:

She is beautiful, how upsetting for the breeder whoever it is, but we dont know the full story about this and i hope this doesnt give anyone any ideas :( in the future.

Well done both of you :cheers:

Its got me thinking (w00t) If I put OH on EBAY :- " would either of you` ladies ` be interested 8) :lol: :lol:

hes house trained , does most of the cooking , shopping and irons all his own clothes o:) and he loves Whippets :cheers:

I tell you what ,I bet I dont get pestered about trying to sell him on Ebay like that thoughtless , stupid woman did with Cassie :rant: :rant: :rant:

Jax, the main thing you didn't say was whether he SNORED!!!!! (w00t) :lol: :- " :oops:

JAX said:
Well done  both of you  :cheers:
Its got me thinking  (w00t)   If I put OH on EBAY  :- "  would either of you` ladies ` be interested  8)   :lol:   :lol:

hes house trained , does most of the cooking , shopping and irons all his own clothes  o:)   and he loves Whippets  :cheers:

I tell you what ,I bet I dont get pestered about trying to sell him on Ebay like that thoughtless , stupid woman did with Cassie  :rant:   :rant:   :rant:

What are you offering for him Jax :lol: you'll get some interest if you throw the whips in :wub: :wub:

JAX said:
Its got me thinking  (w00t)   If I put OH on EBAY  :- "  would either of you` ladies ` be interested  8)   :lol:   :lol:

hes house trained , does most of the cooking , shopping and irons all his own clothes  o:)   and he loves Whippets  :cheers:

I tell you what ,I bet I dont get pestered about trying to sell him on Ebay like that thoughtless , stupid woman did with Cassie  :rant:   :rant:   :rant:

:- " Is there any reserve price?????????

anslinmcg said:
JAX said:
Its got me thinking  (w00t)    If I put OH on EBAY  :- "  would either of you` ladies ` be interested  8)    :lol:   :lol:

"Buy it now" would be quicker (w00t)

Juley said:
anslinmcg said:
JAX said:
Its got me thinking  (w00t)    If I put OH on EBAY  :- "  would either of you` ladies ` be interested  8)    :lol:   :lol:

"Buy it now" would be quicker (w00t)

:sweating: Is there any return policy in place.............

Irons his own clothes (w00t) I'm having him :lol:

she is beautiful :wub: :wub: what a little beauty :wub: :wub: o:) o:)

once again well done for andrea and debs :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:D lucky Cassie/Bella and well done everyone involved :thumbsup:

~Helen~ said:
Irons his own clothes (w00t) I'm having him :lol:

please send payment ( dosnt have to be paypal ) to the following address.................................

:oops: He only snores when he s had a few beers , :cheers: and when he s mega stressed :wacko: ..

As Montee is his Whippet , Im quite happy for you to have him on loan (Montee not Phil )

NO returns , sorry , , Free postage :D No reserve price , ANY money would do , or would swop for a `toy` boy .

can someone explain or is it an in house joke, I thought you couldn't sell animals an e-bay :blink: :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back