The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Meet Cassie........

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well,i've just got back & thought you'd all like to see a pic of little Cassie :wub: She's an absolute sweetheart & her tail never stopped wagging.Within a few minutes of meeting Andrea's Tascha,they were playing together o:) o:)

I'll fill you in later as i must get my lot sorted first, but just to let you know that she's not in bad condition :thumbsup:

1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
and again with one VERY happy Andrea & the gorgeous Tascha,don't they make a lovely pair (the whippets,that is) :wub: :wub:

2a.JPG

:D you's are doing the breed proud :D . What a wee darling she is and so beautiful :thumbsup: ,,lots of photos :thumbsup:

awww shes lovely :wub: :wub: what a nice happy ending :D

She is soooooo :wub: :wub: :wub:

What a very happy ending, it is really quite unbelieveable, Well done to you all. It's fantastic :cheers: :p :D :lol: :huggles: :wub: :thumbsup:

(w00t) (w00t) TASCHA AND CASSIE LOOK LIKE SISTERS!!! Wow! :huggles:

She is jaw-droppingly gorgeous. Well done you two. Oh Andrea, you must be over the moon :cheers:

:wub: :wub: :wub: She's a little star.

Well done for making it end so happily. :cheers:

wonderful news and great pics!she looks so cute in her little pink collar!im so pleased shes safe :wub: :thumbsup: :D

any whippet with a pink collers got to be a babe :wub: well done all 3 of you thats one whippet with a safe and happy futre :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Helen I gotta agree with you 100% they look like they were separated at birth! there both gorgeous whippets :wub: :wub: your so lucky Andrea!

Cassy's collar is bootifull like her :wub:

Cassie is delightful, so thrilled she has gone to a wonderful new home, well done :thumbsup: lot's of pics to come I hope :)

she is a real sweetie ,,,, must have been fate they are so alike !!!!!!!!! well done and happy ever after

The kids have decided to try and rename Cassie, *Bella*, as Belle means beautiful and that's what she is.

Tascha and Bella have been out in the back garden for a play together, but in the house they're pussy footing around one another, Tascha has taken a few nips at Bella when she's gone too near her bed, or food bowl, so food bowl has been moved for the time being, and I'm camping out in the livingroom tonight with 2 whippie girls for company.

I promise to take some pics tomorrow, but the pregnancy is kicking my butt at the moment, and I'm too shattered to think past sleep.

Here's to a hopefully uneventful night!!!!!

Only just read this, well done for getting her - you lot are amazing :wub:

Wow, Andrea - how lovely that she will have such a good home with you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - and I'm sure she and Tascha will get on really well once they've got to know eachother - they both look absolutely gorgeous!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Brilliant news!! [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE DEBS AND ANDREA!![/SIZE]

Hope you get a good night's sleep Andrea :luck: and she's gorgeous! :wub:

My first thought was TWINS (w00t) (not you Andrea, the whips :D ). Wow, I just don't believe that any-one would be so keen to part with that lovely dog, my heart would break.

Please do tell us the circumstances, and the breeding of that lovely girl.

Well done again, and I hope all works out..........I'm sure it will ,but give it a month or so to gel :thumbsup:

Well done again Debs and Andrea :thumbsup:

Wow they just look like sisters :wub: I'm sure Tascha and Bella will be best of buddies :p

Bet when you woke up this morning you didn't expect to have another whippet Andrea :- "

Good on you for having her she is beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub:

Julie

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back