The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Meet Young Jack

Must have missed this thread, Jack looks a lovely lad :wub: :D , so sorry about his leg, hope he gets well soon, good luck :luck: :luck: :luck:

Julie

[SIZE=14pt]thanks i hope he recovers too :cheers: [/SIZE] jack_new.JPG

Oh poor little Jack :( hope everything go's well with his leg :thumbsup:

got such beautiful eyes :wub: :wub: what a little cracker :wub: caz x

:D Ah Bless !! Get better soon Jack.......... love the pretty plaster :wub:

How did he manage to do such a silly thing ? :(

[SIZE=14pt]we'll he was running and he went down kind of a dip and dogs at such speed can't do that [/SIZE]

Jimmy, so sorry to see little Jack's broken his leg! :( Get well soon Jack

luv Jacqui (Buffy's owner)

jimmy said:
[SIZE=14pt]we'll he was running and he went down kind of a dip and dogs at such speed can't do that [/SIZE]
:D Yes thats not a good idea....... Bless him !

How long do they think its going to be before he's as good as new ?

He is just gorgeos - look at that face, a little [SIZE=14pt]CRACKER[/SIZE] for Xmas. Sorry about his leg though - missed the end of the thread - hope he recovers soon the little lad.

:wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww poor little fella, hope he's back as good as new asap!

Seeya soon Jimmy

Poor Jack :( I hope he recovers okay - because he's quite young I should think it is should heal a lot better :luck:

oh whoops poor jack! He looks quite happy, though and is probably loving all the extra attention. I love the special Christmas plaster!!

Hoping for a speedy recovery :luck: lovely little boy :wub: :wub:

our jack is doing fine today he had some splints put on his leg to keep it still

jack_069.jpg

Best wishes to you little Jack - [SIZE=21pt]Get Well Soon[/SIZE] love his ears on that pictures - he looks so cute.

Hugs and kisses :wub: :wub: :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!!!! Jack has the most amazing [SIZE=14pt]EARS![/SIZE]

You sure he fell in a dip and didn't trip over those ears?!

Get well soon Jack :wub:

Aww bless - he's not half grown, what weight is he now?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back