The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Merry Christmas

Cartman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well only days to go now till another Christmas. :) Dont know if I shoud be happy or sad. Still got a lot to do befor the big day. Well that happens.

HOWEVER......... I want to wish each & all of you a Merry Christmas, & a great New Year. :cheers:

Cartman said:
Well only days to go now till another Christmas. :)   Dont know if I shoud be happy or sad. Still got a lot to do befor the big day. Well that happens.

HOWEVER......... I want to wish each & all of you a Merry Christmas, & a great New Year. :cheers:

Merry Christmas Cartman and to all K9ers- especially the Aussies!!

Cartman said:
Well only days to go now till another Christmas. :)   Dont know if I shoud be happy or sad. Still got a lot to do befor the big day. Well that happens.
Am happy to say my christmas shopping is all done.  Have even had time to take Beau and Phoebe to see Santa Paws

And the same to you Jon.  Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year :cheers:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all K9ers!

328483899_1694bb9fc3_o_d.jpg

Merry Christmas Cartman, wish you were here, I could do with someone to warm me up and help with the unpacking :b

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL ,

only 2 more days to work (w00t) then most of next week off :D

Tesa said:
Cartman said:
Am happy to say my christmas shopping is all done.  Have even had time to take Beau and Phoebe to see Santa Paws

And the same to you Jon.  Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year :cheers:

Happy Christmas To Cartman :* And to Karen, Brian Pheobe & Beau :wub: Love the piccie they are little o:)

and everyone else have a good un :cheers: I am just gettin into christmas mode now and will be out of christmas mode by the 27th Bah Humbug XX

Last edited by a moderator:
I love all the piccies of dogs on here (specially the Santa one, my dogs would be so jealous!).

Jax, I don't know how you do it! They look lovely, all together there.

[SIZE=21pt]merry christmas everybody[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt] MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THE BEST WISHES FOR 2007 TO EVERYBODY![/SIZE]

:cheers: Lida, Callista, Genevieve, Coco and at last but not the least The Tazaris E-litter :)

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]WISHING EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS [/SIZE] :cheers: LANAKESHENA.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back