188d2800.gif
188d2800.gif
188d2800.gif

wow 50!

whose mr popular???? :clown:

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTMAN[/SIZE]

Here I am hitting you and we've never been introduced :b :*

Happy Birthday too :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt] Happy Birthday Cartman ............ you big kid ! [/SIZE] :p (w00t)

party-smiley-003.gif
party-smiley-003.gif
party-smiley-003.gif
[SIZE=14pt]Happy birthday Cartman[/SIZE]
party-smiley-003.gif
party-smiley-003.gif
party-smiley-003.gif

What happened to the other topic on Janetta Someone??? :(

A couple of people asked if it could be removed.

Wendy

(ps - with the amount of time you spent in the topic Cartman surely you'd remember her surname was Taylor? :- " :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
chelynnah said:
A couple of people asked that it be removed.
Wendy

(ps - with the amount of time you spent in the topic Cartman surely you'd remember her surname was Taylor?  :- "  :p )

Taylor, thats it!!!. I went to see what her last name was & it was gone. :(

To anyone that was offended by "that" topic, I am sorry. However, I must also say that it was & always was to be in what you (I) would call "light hearted humour".

It was kept clean, I dont know how, but it was. It seemed to be not harming anyone, but the stiff uper lip has won out. :b

To Janetta Taylor, from what was a comic remark ended up going over 1000 lookers. Sorry that you became the centre of it all, but it got a little out of hand. 8)

Again I must say that it was in all intent, that no one was harmed & for once something that got removed was all in jest, & not the savage remarks that has been here befor. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
How could someone have objected to such a thread, it was a bit of light hearted humour that K9 has been lacking of late. No one was offensive or abusive, i think some folk just like something to complain about.

How long before this thread is removed because of a complaint I wonder :- "

And Cartman do u ever get any work done???? :D

I don't think anyone took offense. Just thought that a personal thread had run it's course. :cheers:

Wendy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back