The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Minehead Harriers Show

-_- :eek: I'll be coming this year - all being well, don't think my life would be worth living if i missed this show for the third year running!

Glad to hear/see that so many people from ALL OVER are coming down to the most beautiful part of the British Isles

-_- :eek: I'll be coming this year - all being well, don't think my life would be worth living if i missed this show for the third year running!
Glad to hear/see that so many people from ALL OVER are coming down to the most beautiful part of the British Isles
HOPE TO SEE YOU SARAH.

I WILL PUT THE FLAG OUT AND EAT MY HAT. (w00t) :))

HOPE TO SEE YOU SARAH.

I WILL PUT THE FLAG OUT AND EAT MY HAT. (w00t) :))
providing you dont fall over Pat or maybe even fall asleep......(Chatsworth :p )

Good luck Pat + Andy with the show and everyone else,hope its stays for you at least :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Would love to come up and see this one but we got a Open Show the same day. :D

Can i wish Pat the very same as i know shes been working hard at getting this event right !

IM OFF TOMORROW NIGHT YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

the pointy faced people are downstairs packing their kit....cos im doing the cornish coast Colts bringing his binoculars and China her ikkle bikini

Last edited by a moderator:
Can i wish Pat the very same as i know shes been working hard at getting this event right !

the pointy faced people are downstairs packing their kit....cos im doing the cornish coast Colts bringing his binoculars and China her ikkle bikini

:lol: I hope your not disappointed John, have a good time. ;) Di

Thanks John, you will have some lovely lurchers to judge and you WON'T be disappointed :thumbsup: :luck:

I will have the sun oil at the ready :- :wacko: or rain macs (w00t) (w00t)

Good luck Pat + Andy with the show and everyone else,hope its stays for you at least :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Would love to come up and see this one but we got a Open Show the same day. :D
It was so nice to see you at Dunster country fair.

The weather was (w00t) very wet.

Hope you can make it next year????????????????????????

:angry: When i say disappointed John, (I mean in our Cornish coast line) ;) Di

Stick the kettle on Di...im may well drop by to Truro on Monday :eek:

Stick the kettle on Di...im may well drop by to Truro on Monday :eek:

:thumbsup: Kettles on and we are waiting. ;) Di

Hi, just wondered where the open show you are going to is? I'm also in Devon and wondered whether there was one locally? Looking to enter my beddie/whippet pup in his first show and the minehead one sounds quite competitive!

Cheers

Charlotte

Hi Charlotte,

The Open Show we are going to is for pedigree dogs only(kc reg)although you are most welcome to watch,but you will not be able to bring your dog inside.The Minehead one was also a Open Show but it did also have a Lurcher,Terrier and Family dog as well.Look out for events on this Forum :D also look in the Countryman's weekly for shows,which normally comes out by the Friday.Also if you are a member on face book,type in Devon family dog shows and a list will come up for you of events in Devon :D Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Hi Charlotte,The Open Show we are going to is for pedigree dogs only(kc reg)although you are most welcome to watch,but you will not be able to bring your dog inside.The Minehead one was also a Open Show but it did also have a Lurcher,Terrier and Family dog as well.Look out for events on this Forum :D also look in the Countryman's weekly for shows,which normally comes out by the Friday.Also if you are a member on face book,type in Devon family dog shows and a list will come up for you of events in Devon :D Hope this helps :thumbsup:

oops sorry,i,m talking about the Minehead last Wednesday,not this Minehead one,this sounds like a lovely show,you ought to try and get to this one :D

Hi was just wondering where everyone is camping on saturday night?? The camping listed in the details is over 2 miles away,we have found a couple closer to the showground and the pub!!! Been talking to Stormy and he is staying at one of these and would be good if we had a few more people to stay over with us!!! :cheers: Shane and Tish

Hi was just wondering where everyone is camping on saturday night?? The camping listed in the details is over 2 miles away,we have found a couple closer to the showground and the pub!!! Been talking to Stormy and he is staying at one of these and would be good if we had a few more people to stay over with us!!! :cheers: Shane and Tish
:thumbsup: I don't know if it's in the same field as last year but we stayed in the field Saturday night, Sue, Paul, Berni, Steve and myself, Good luck. :thumbsup: Di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back