The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Molly Puppy Pictures

jinnyfizz

Coataholic
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here are a few pictures which I have taken over the last 24 hours or so :wub:

Molly is a fantastic mother and, having such a trusting and laid back temperament, she has no concerns at all about me taking pictures in the nursery :thumbsup:

Aire :wub:

P1070575.jpg

Leo and Aire (1st and 2nd born)

P1070577.jpg

Aire, Leo and Bayard (3rd born)

P1070587.jpg

Full house!

P1070589.jpg

Bayard's backside ......... note the white!! :wub:

P1070601.jpg

Left to right .... Bayard, Ash, Amy and Aire (Leo is under Molly's hind leg :D )

P1070605.jpg

Ash had had her fill :wub:

P1070608.jpg

A quick kip before another visit to the milk bar -_-

P1070612.jpg

Back troughing again!! :lol:

P1070614.jpg

Aire, showing her brindling ......... or will she be a blue fawn?? :unsure:

P1070616.jpg

just a couple more to follow ...........

Leo :wub:

P1070619.jpg

Just look at those gremlin ears!!!!! (w00t)

P1070620.jpg

Hope you like them :D I'll try to get some individual pictures over the weekend so that you can all see them properly :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous babies , love their little ears :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Simply heartwarming,Molly looks very content.

Well done to all involved,i cant wait to see

how the pups develop.

Amandaxx

Awwww gorgeous puppies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Molly looks to be coping well, bless her :wub: :huggles:

Awwww bring back memories of Abbee's babies :teehee: :teehee: .........They are so cute,lovely colours too :wub: :wub:

aww there gorgeouse just like there mum :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sooooooooooooooo gorgeous. What a super mum too.

Thanks Jane

Stunning pictures and lots of little fat tummies :wub:

Amy is my favourite with her little dark mask.

good on Molly, she is doing fantastically for a 1st time mum.

(w00t) is that a phone in the piccy.....incase molly wants to phone a friend :lol: :lol:

im in love with the darker brindle girl :wub: :wub:

they look wonderful Jane, and the fact that molly doesn't mind you hadeling them is fantastic, my Grace was like that and reared 6 well adjusted pups who feared man nor beast :lol: :lol:

Brings tears to my eyes as to what molly as been through and yet these pictures say it all about her , what a special girl she is :)

And she as made so gorgeous pups , im loving them all :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Do they all have homes jane ?

Stunning Jane.... :wub: :wub: and Bless Molly she looks just so content...so lovely to see her so relaxed... :thumbsup:

I noticed the little blue pup Air-E I think has a brindle patch on the head...how sweet... :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brings tears to my eyes as to what molly as been through and yet these pictures say it all about her , what a special girl she is :) And she as made so gorgeous pups , im loving them all :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Molly is a very special whippet, isn't she, Trish? :wub: There aren't many like her in this world.

We've had quite a few enquiries about homing the pups but we are holding fire for the moment as they aren't even 2 days old yet, bless :wub:

As they are Scruples Rescue pups they will be microchipped and vaccinated before they leave me and they will have to be speyed/neutered when the time comes :thumbsup:

They are all absolutely gorgeous and Molly just looks like a natural :thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS MOLLY, she has done fantastically, absolutely stunning pups - you must be over the moon :thumbsup: wonderful pics :wub: :wub:

there all just :wub: :wub:

i love the 3rd photo where molly's got her leg cuddling them to her all safe

molly doing a brilliant job

just look at there fat tummys bless her

again well done all

tina xxxxx

they are all beautiful and so very special...molly is a star :wub:

Brings tears to my eyes as to what molly as been through and yet these pictures say it all about her , what a special girl she is :) And she as made so gorgeous pups , im loving them all :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Molly is a very special whippet, isn't she, Trish? :wub: There aren't many like her in this world.

We've had quite a few enquiries about homing the pups but we are holding fire for the moment as they aren't even 2 days old yet, bless :wub:

As they are Scruples Rescue pups they will be microchipped and vaccinated before they leave me and they will have to be speyed/neutered when the time comes :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

They are gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: What a lovely mummy dear Molly is making :wub: Like Tina said picture 3 is gorgeous with Molly putting her paw around her babies, it really does melt your heart after the journey she has been on :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back