The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

More Pics Of My Baby

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: hes also had one of his injections another due 9th march and hes really got the hang of doing his wee and poops outside in the garden bless him so wer getting hardly any accidents woohoo but hes still not so good in the nights bless him

:oops: sorry
P3210003.jpg

P3210020.jpg

P3210002.jpg
:wub:

Bless him :wub: he looks so cheeky & full of mischief :huggles:

Very pretty boy :wub:

thanks for ur kind words guys lol hes very mischiefas only this morning he chewed up a packet off 20 fags think hes trying to tell me sumit :lol:

lo :wub: :wub: ve fawns with blue mask.Very lovely looking dog,you must be very happy

Awwwww he does look like a cheeky boy on that one where he's sat up :wub: :wub: :wub: he'll get better on the nights :thumbsup:

:D just gave him a bath his second one he loves it wen i make bubbles he tryes to catch them lol hes such a funny little fella cant wait for him to have his next jabs now can take him walkies and to work with me then :D

nicky12 said:
:wub: hes also had one of his injections another due 9th march and hes really got the hang of doing his wee and poops outside in the garden bless him so wer getting hardly any accidents woohoo but hes still not so good in the nights bless him

Just seen the pics. He is a lovely colour. I saw two fawn whippets yesterday on a walk . They came charging towards mine. Rosie is five months now. let her of the lead for the first time today. She was great came back no trouble.

Is he your only whippet? Good luck with him :thumbsup:

Jay.

hi jay yes hes my only whippet so far :- " but may get another one in a whille wel see how things go lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back