The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mossbawnhill Litter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
louiejoe said:
Nice to see you've posted the photo of Rush & Badgers babies on here Pamela  :cheers:   Congratulations on your lovely colourful litter  :cheers:   Hope the proud Sire got a nice fat cigar to smoke after the birth (w00t)   :lol: ....and the proud Dam a nice long, restful sleep -_-   -_- !!!!
Can't wait to see the wee mites :wub:   in the flesh :thumbsup:

:luck: BEST OF LUCK WITH THEM :luck:

Tracy

P.S  Hope to see you & Ryan tomorrow at N I Hound of the Year  :thumbsup:   .....Is the proud father, Badger making an appearance? Or will Rush have him on babysitting duties already!!!!  :lol:   :lol:

:lol: No babysitting duties for Badgy...would you believe he is scared of puppies??? :p :teehee: he will be putting in an appearance tomorrow though he may have to "handle" himself as I am exhausted!! -_- (w00t)

:lol: No babysitting duties for Badgy...would you believe he is scared of puppies??? :p :teehee: he will be putting in an appearance tomorrow though he may have to "handle" himself as I am exhausted!! -_- (w00t)

I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem for the experienced, professional 'Badgeman' (w00t)

We'll be there with Renoir & Madison....hopefully!!! C U there!!! :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] for beautiful puppies Pamela!! :cheers: They are lovely... :wub: And lovely colours too!! :wub:

More pics? ;)

CONGRATULATIONS Pamela with such a nice litter.

Our boy Timmy is very proud of his daughter Rush. Badger did a great job too :thumbsup:

We wish you lot of succes :luck: :luck: :luck:

Cannot wait to see individual photos

Rita

home of

the boys : Multi Ch Bohem Time Flies WW06, Dumbriton Lord of the Dance, SONG Sung Blue Enjoy Blue

the girls : Peperone Paulette, Starline's Limited Edition, Chelsea the Reason Why Airescot Satiny Silver

many congrats on your litter, they look lovely :wub:

can we have some more pic's please :wub: , when you'v got a min of corse :D

:huggles: Congratulations - Super litter of 10 :huggles:

Lovely colours...can't wait to see their little faces

Pauline & Ruby

(w00t) [SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS, [/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]10[/SIZE] Oh my, clever Rush and Badger :sweating: (w00t) :D :thumbsup:

Lovely litter and a stunning range of colours, well done :thumbsup: and keep up the pics when you have the time of course :- " ;)

Also..... Lanny can we see the odd pic of Ms Ceely too sometime please? :thumbsup:

:cheers: congratulations :luck: :luck: our Rosie had a first litter of 10

CONGRATULATIONS! What a lovely litter and such beautiful colours. Mum looks in lovely condition and so contented :wub: . Good luck with them. 10 WOW!!!!!!

Pat

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow 10 babies- they all look a good size too- she must have been huge!! :wacko:

Congratulations and I look forward to seeing more pics as they grow up :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: [/SIZE]WOW 10-youv'e got your work cut out---Good luck :luck:

Yvonne

:huggles:

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: Congratulations to all at Mossbawnhill, well done Rush & Badger!! :cheers: [/SIZE]

How are the new young family doing Pamela? Hope they're not keeping you & Rush tooooooooooo busy!!!! :- " You need to get lots of rest -_- and conserve as much energy as possible now.............before the ten of them are running around leaving little deposits :wacko: everywhere for you to clean up!!!! :- " :lol: :lol:

Sorry for the delay in posting some more pics...but I have been rather preoccupied recently!! :- " :lol: Anyway here are a few more. :wub: :wub:

Top pic is of them all and the next pic is of the boys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwwwwww! :wub: :wub: I see a few parti colours I wouldn't mind receiving in the post... :thumbsup: :lol:

Beautiful puppies :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back