The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mossbawnhill Litter

Oh what scrummy colours.........beautiful babies :wub: :wub: :wub:

Pauline & Ruby

[SIZE=14pt]What lovely, chubby puppies Pamela !! [/SIZE] :wub: ...Iv'e picked mine already ;) ...when can you deliver her :- " :lol: :lol:

Hilary & Hounds said:
Awwwwwww! :wub:   :wub: I see a few parti colours I wouldn't mind receiving in the post... :thumbsup:   :lol:
With 10 you should'nt joke about these things...I am just looking for a large enough padded envelope Hilary!! (w00t) :lol: :p

[SIZE=14pt]What about mine??........You'll only need one teeny weeny jiffy bag to pop her into!!!! [/SIZE] :thumbsup:

wow, congratulations! what super looking ickle chubsters :wub:

Lovely puppies, cant wait to see them on their feet, have got my fav :wub:

louiejoe said:
[SIZE=14pt]What about mine??........You'll only need one teeny weeny jiffy bag to pop her into!!!! [/SIZE] :thumbsup:
I think as you are local Tracy,you can come and pick her up....save on the postage!!! (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]TEN PUPPIES!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!![/SIZE] Awww they are absolutly gorgeous!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: <---ONE EACH.

Omg they are beautiful :wub: I love their colours... especially those darker ones :wub:

wow , 10 (w00t) half that amount woud suit me just fine :cheers:

What crackers they look though :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back