The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum To Be

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
barbara: she is a lot redder the abbie. she also has a blue face and a darker back than sides :b

Judy said:
conway said:
amber loves to chew :wacko:     but so far she has only chewed what she is supposed to chew.
Just like Kaos then.

[SIZE=14pt]Splutter, choke, choke splutter !!!!!![/SIZE]

Its a never ending battle to keep all our posessions in tact. He likes, slippers, pens, books, firewood, diaries, race programmes, shoes, foam, sweaters, ......... :sweating:

But he's gorgeous :wub:
Judy dear you need to tidy up a bit.

[SIZE=14pt]Splutter, choke, choke splutter !!!!!![/SIZE]

Pot and kettles springing to mind. :lol:

beejay: shame you was'nt at the cotswolds on sunday i was looking foward to seeing jest. when can you take him out?

conway said:
beejay:  shame you was'nt at the cotswolds on sunday i was looking foward to seeing jest.  when can you take him out?
Jest is having his vaccination on Friday. I'm expecting that he should be fine to be out and about certainly by a week on Sunday so we should be at SC then. Will see you there if you are going. If the vet thinks that he'd be okay to go out this Sunday we might pop along to Gloucester. I expect that it'll be a bit too early though.

He's too big now to be lugging around for long and from what I've seen when he's visited people he's happier on the ground than being carried in a strange place.

Roll on next week is all I can say when I can take him out and get some of this energy out of him. I'm going to drive him to somewhere that I can just stand and let him bomb around. My puppy (the good, sweet, snuggly one) disappears in the afternoon and evening and Alan's puppy (the mad, bad one) appears. Although Alan's puppy was also in evidence at 7 am this morning. Maybe Alan's pup is taking over. (w00t) But no he's sleeping by my feet at this moment. :wub:

Now if only I could stop him ragging my hair. He does it worse when it's tied up as he jumps on the back of the settee when I'm sitting on it and rags the hair slide like mad and pulls my hair out of it. :eek: I believe that in a previous life he was a hairdresser it's the only explanation. :thumbsup:

Alan said that Amber is beautiful. :wub: It must have been lovely for you to see your pups last week. Pity that Leslie couldn't make it. Will you be meeting up this Sunday? If it wasn't for meeting Kaos and Hannah's brood I'd be feeling very left out on the puppy meeting front.

we are hoping to go to gloucester on sunday (weather premitting )

yes it was lovely to see the pups they grow up so fast, i the boss will be there on sunday so i will be able to see him then, if not we will see you all at the south cotswolds. :thumbsup:

sorry beejay we never got to gloucester on sunday perhaps the cotswolds this week. :oops:

conway said:
sorry beejay we never got to gloucester on sunday perhaps the cotswolds this week. :oops:
I didn't go anyway Dave so that makes two of us. All being well we should be at SC this Sunday. So should meet up then.

Is it cold over your way? It's damn cold here.

Is it cold over your way? It's damn cold here.

no is bloody raining all the time though :rant: i'll be glad when it snows

More pictures needed again folks!

and No Dave - please not any snow - at least the boys can run in the rain!!!

Looks like Sunday will be cold but dry, so no excuses { ooooh could be another X team name}. I shall get there but may be suffering - Hangover predicted.

It would be good to see you there Dave, if nothing more interesting crops up e.g. FISHING!!! Can't wait to see Jest, Barbara. I hear he is lovely. love Lesley

only had 2 pints all day (honest) :- "

not sure if lynne is coming (bit of a wimp) but i will be there on sunday, dont know if lynne will let me bring her baby so i might just have penny.

What no Amber (w00t) Nooooooo! you must bring her. Oh, and Lynne too of course :D

Meanwhile.......

Have stick - will run about wildly untill I crash into something.

Kaos_15_weeks_10.jpg

Kaos_15_weeks_12.jpg

He's a very nice looking young chap. :wub: Alan's comment on seeing the photo was just look at the length of that tail! :blink:

Dave I want to see Amber so Lynn is going to have to come along as well. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
i will tell her but she is a fine weather racer :'(

Dave - I am blaming the fact that it is snowing on [SIZE=14pt]YOU[/SIZE] :angry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back