The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum To Be

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
No Darc, Kaos is still quite a lot bigger than Boss. Height, width, length & weight :D

Hi Lesley - Yes so is Kaos. Playing with Jest and Boss has been the only thing that has ever really tired him out.

Glad Mark is feeling better - give him a poke with a sharp stick from me and plenty of black coffee :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The black colour is so deceptive isn't it ! We weighed Fletch yesterday and he is now 25lbs - yet he certainly doesn't look it - he looks alot smaller than Tyler who weighed 25 and a half pounds :blink:

Darcia said:
The black colour is so deceptive isn't it ! We weighed Fletch yesterday and he is now 25lbs - yet he certainly doesn't look it - he looks alot smaller than Tyler who weighed 25 and a half pounds  :blink:
looks like there are going to be quite a few more blacks on the curcuit this year :thumbsup:

Keep feeding all those pups up, and keep them out of our 24lb group - we have enough to contend with!! ;)

Lovely pictures Judy - keep them coming!

conway said:
looks like there are going to be quite a few  more blacks on the curcuit this year :thumbsup:
Can't have too many blacks doing anything. :thumbsup: It's one of the great joys of whippet racing seeing all those blacks.

BeeJay said:
conway said:
looks like there are going to be quite a few  more blacks on the curcuit this year :thumbsup:
Can't have too many blacks doing anything. :thumbsup: It's one of the great joys of whippet racing seeing all those blacks.
Blacks ........Hmmm !!!! I don't really like them that much (w00t) ..........Oh alright then, you can't beat a black on looks, grace or temperament IMHO :wub: .........I can't wait till puppy nights this summer.......they're going to be great :D

Yeah, the puppy training nights should be great. Can't wait neither. With all the blacks about we are going to keep catching the wrong dogs :lol:

A preview :

If I flap my legs about in the right order I can go really, really fast but I have to concentrate really,really hard .......

View attachment 7875

.......or I go completely out of control......

Kaos_13_weeks___running_07.jpg

:D Wonderful photos Judy. Kaos's expressions are excellent. I particularly love the first one. What concentration. :wub:

judy kaos looks fantastic, roll on sunday so i can see him in the flesh. i am also looking forward to the puppy evenings ( cant we start next wednesday) ;)

conway said:
judy kaos looks fantastic, roll on sunday so i can see him in the flesh. i am also looking forward to the puppy evenings ( cant we start next wednesday)  ;)
Now Dave get a grip. :p It's going to be hard enough working out whose black pup is running up the track without it being in the dark as well! (w00t)

Judy, Kaos looks stunning in those pics. Can I ask, how do you get those great still pics????? Is there a knack to it?

Thanks for the kind comments. I think he's just gorgeous :D Can't wait to see Amber Dave.

Andrea - I have a digital camera with a 10x zoom. The knack is take 100 photos and hope 2 of them are good :D I have loads of pictures of grass with a tail or a back leg in it!

It helps to prefocus and have it in burst mode. Mine does 3.5 frames a second. It is easier to follow the dog if it is coming straight at you. Just remember to leap out the way :lol:

Here's another -

Oh, there you are!

Kaos_13_weeks___running_10_.jpg

judy he looks like his dad so does amber (she is even turning the same colour as keeper)

christmas day with the conways (amber loves to chew) :wacko: but so far she has only chewed what she is supposed to chew.

cccccccccccccccccccccc.jpg

She's looking lovely Dave. Is she going redder? Not going to be the same colour as Abbie then?

conway said:
amber loves to chew :wacko:     but so far she has only chewed what she is supposed to chew.
Just like Kaos then.

[SIZE=14pt]Splutter, choke, choke splutter !!!!!![/SIZE]

Its a never ending battle to keep all our posessions in tact. He likes, slippers, pens, books, firewood, diaries, race programmes, shoes, foam, sweaters, ......... :sweating:

But he's gorgeous :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back