The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum To Be

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) penny gets in the neck (w00t) 0000000000.jpg

Wow that photo really shows off how much Amber has grown.

Nice photo btw.

Maybe Penny's shrunk. Not her teeth tough.... all the better to eat you with!

Amber looks lovely :wub:

Meanwhile Kaos fights a twig. I mean huge branch. :lol:

7Weeks___with_twig_3.jpg

Here's a couple of the pictures taken at the AGM (most of them came out too dark :( )

I like these two of our two whipeteer prospects Rosie and India and their two new pups Ruby and Boss :wub:

View attachment 6916

Great photos Darc. How did you get Indy & Rosie to stay still for long enough. Must have been a fast shutter speed :D

nice photos darcia 4 little wrigglers, i think the pups are really bonded to the youngsters :huggles:

Nice to see them. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Even more amazing is neither of them are TALKING !!!!

But I have to agree, they may be the racers of the future. Great photos Darcia.

polly seems to be mellowing to amber, last week she did'nt like her being in the same room.

0.jpg

Ahhhh, just look at Ambers tum

Here's one of Kaos. Here's lookin' at you

9.5_weeks_13.jpg

:huggles: he is looking great judy :huggles:

nice long legs to cover the ground quicker :thumbsup:

They are looking lovely. :wub: As they should seeing who their parents are.

I met Holly last Sunday. She's :wub: :wub: Nicely confident and self assured. Odd that she'd be the first one that I'd meet when she lives so far away.

i am looking foward to seeing holly myself, i wonder if this litter will remember me like ozzie and declan..

Bet they do remember you Dave. Mind you, Kaos is so friendly he seems to remember the postman and the nurses at the vets too! :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back