The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum To Be

they are very forward hannah but not that foward ( they are still on jack and jill book 2 ) :- "

newspapers start tues followed by playboy for the boys on wed ;)

the girls can have catherine cookson o:)

never met a dog who does'nt like roast beef :thumbsup:

AMBER

12.jpg

Think i'll come to your house if your dishing out roast beef!!! :D

vicky the puppies had more than me, i think lynne is trying to tell me something :blink:

they seem to like the simple things like a bean bag, and a nice finger to bite (w00t)

15.jpg

So they've got a taste for flesh now then (w00t) Gonna get some boots with steel toecaps.

conway said:
newspapers start tues followed by playboy for the boys on wed ;)
the girls can have catherine cookson o:)
:eek: :eek: .......poor girls .....Catherine Cookson :x :x :oops: :lol:

Forgot to put this picure on before. Old age!

Amber - the mighty hunter.

6_Weeks___Amber_5_copy.jpg

Hi Dave, Pups are looking well, bet you'll be sorry to see them all leave :sweating:

Judy said:
Forgot to put this picure on before. Old age!
Amber - the mighty hunter.
None of us would call you old Judy .......Well not much anyway :D

As for Amber, its good to see Dave and Lyn starting her early :lol:

Only two days to go. I'm hoping that the photos won't stop once they go off to their new homes. (Big hint N & J, Leslie and D & L). It would be nice to see Ruby and Holly as they develop too.

They are a lovely litter of pups Dave and Lynn. If the photos are anything to go by it looks like Penny will prove to be as good a mum as Cassie. I suppose that she is going to become No1 playmate for Amber after Saturday.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back