The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum To Be

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Penny is so :wub: . She's bound to be great with the pups look at who her mum is. ;) Lovely photo with all those gorgeous blacks in it.

Bless her :wub: ........Time goes by so quickly as it dosn't seem 5 minuits ago that Penny was a babe herself :D

wow what cracking pictures! Well done Judy! They all look almost edible, they are sooooo cute. I know I'm biased but the one of Boss is superb. Must have a hard copy for the photo albumn. I can hardly wait til we pick them up in 2 weeks time.!!!!!

pictures are fantastic judy, you will have to take the passport picture for me (of amber that is ) :thumbsup:

Only 2 weeks till they go to their new homes. I can't believe that they are that old. Where does the time go?

So that's just another two weeks of cleaning up after 5 pups Dave and Lynn. ;) Your house is going to be so quiet then. Amber will be getting a lot of cuddles.

Glad to hear you're not leaving the country then Dave :D

:sweating: they are getting a bit of a handful now (w00t)

but i know we will miss them when they go,i think it's because we spend so much time with them. :(

but we will see most of them every week at club so not too bad ;)

barbara you will get the chance to see all but one of the puppies at the agm :huggles:

that should be fun with 4 pups wanting to play :wacko:

Dave, Barbara can't answer you as her computers well :x :x ........I'll pass on the message :thumbsup:

she has'nt broken again, :oops:

perhaps we had better write her a letter instead :- "

I don't know I've been having all sorts of problems with my (Old ;) ) pc. Though it has been pointed out that the old version was working fine elsewhere. :- "

Now I've got a super fast model. One much more suitable for a racing person to own. Actually I thought that my old one was fast until I used this one. Bit like racing whippets really. You can think that your dog is really fast until you run it against a fabbo fast one then you know different. :- "

Anyway now I've been able to check out the web cam pics. Those pups are really changing. Can't wait till I see them in the flesh and have a cuddle. I hear that they are going to be hurtling down the M4 on Saturday.

I'm finally going puppy visiting myself on Sunday. :thumbsup: Unfortunately I'm having to go to the other side of the country to do it. :eek: So what with the AGM tomorrow I'll be looking like this :wacko: by Sunday evening.

Hopefully if the digi cam does it's stuff I'll have photos of my own to stroke with my mouse Judy. ;)

hope to see you at the agm barbara, look forward to seeing your new addition :thumbsup:

you can have a cuddle from me aswell :huggles:

judy where are the new pictures come on hurry up :- "

OK - here they are. Have just spent a laborious day doing stuff to the house before the puppy comes. We won't have time after as we will be spending so much time playing with, feeding and clearing up after him no to mention extracting needle like teeth from our toes (w00t) . We had 3 van loads of stuff to take to the dump. We got stuck on the stairs with a wardrobe and Nigel ended up smashing it to bits :lol:

Ayway, first one is of Amber - 6 weeks old now. :wub:

6_Weeks___Amber_1_copy.jpg

Boss ....

6_Weeks___Boss_1_copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Holly & Kaos looking at Holly's foot as if they have never seen one before....

6_Weeks___Holly___Kaos_copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back