The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum To Be

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
puppy cam is on it's way soon. :sweating:

i will put more pics on tomorrow :- " fingers crossed

and what do you mean dave lookalike :rant: he is better looking than me :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
don't know where the new puppy is going to sleep :unsure:

IMAG0014copy.jpg

On the top. Or alternatively you could buy a new settee. :thumbsup:

Nice photo of your girls.

Just look at those poor overworked whippets being forced to rest on a settee. Eating their dinner must have worn them out :sweating:

I think I can see a place for the new pup between Penny's ears.

Is that the black dog or the bitch in front in the latest photo?

I think the withdrawal symptoms are getting to me - I have just been stroking the puppies in the photo with my mouse :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Judy said:
I think the withdrawal symptoms are getting to me - I have just been stroking the puppies in the photo with my mouse  :b
Ahh she's bonding with him :wub: :lol: .......Either that or she's lost the plot completely :wacko: :blink: :unsure: ......(Know which one I'd vote for :oops: ;) )......They look :wub: :wub: and arn't they growing quickly (w00t)

Judy said:
I think the withdrawal symptoms are getting to me - I have just been stroking the puppies in the photo with my mouse  :b
Ahhh but which one were you stroking??? This is what we all want to know! Black or black masked fawn?

conway said:
:D   :D   :D I would like to anounce the birth of my grandson Aaron Jac Thomas born today 12. 20 pm and weighing in at 10lbs 2 ozs :cheers:   i have just been to see him and he is stunning.

:wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
A bit late but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :) :) :cheers:

What a whopper! (w00t)

All the best people are born in October! :thumbsup:

They are lookingggg goooood 8) .........So have you finished weighing them up yet ?? .......eenie meanie miny mo :lol: .......personally i'd go for the black one :- " .......not that i like blacks much :wub:

Look at this for a comparison. Thats how much the've grown in a bit less than 2 weeks.

0___2_weeks.jpg

How the colours of the fawns are changing. The dog has almost a black stripe down his back now and the bitch looks clear fawn (like Abby?).

When I saw the new photo I thought wow haven't they grown. :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back