The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum To Be

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Andthere was me thinking I sat on on a drawing pin, and all the time it was .......

But I am truely sorry there wasn't one more dog. Ever thought of branching out into bitches??

In the mean time hope to see you back on the trrack VERY soon, like maybe this Sunday at Gloucester ?!

love Lesley

LJH said:
Andthere was me thinking I sat on on a drawing pin, and all the time it was .......But I am truely sorry there wasn't one more dog. Ever thought of branching out into bitches??

In the mean time hope to see you back on the trrack VERY soon, like maybe this Sunday at Gloucester ?!

love Lesley
Oh Hi Leslie. :)

Oh believe me I've been thinking about having another bitch here. (Though Lynn seems to be smitten) <g> Wouldn't it be all my boys Christmas's come at once. Though I'm not sure what Fern would think.

We managed to finally get back racing a couple of weeks ago. Can't believe that we've missed the whole of the open season and Tally still isn't back to his old self. :( Can't believe that we brought him back from the brink only to have him like he's aged so many years.

Little (Big 30lbs) Mouse ............... can't run. He sticks his head in the air and does a sort of Heil Hitler action with is right front leg. But boy does he try. :wub: Unfortunately the more that he tries the more his front legs flap about, until he looks just like he's drowning. (Imagine a person who can't swim smacking their arms up and down on the water's surface in panic) :b

We are going lure coursing for only the second time this year on Sunday. It'll be Mouses debut if he doesn't do a daddy. Bean is injured. I don't know how. It happened in the house when I was at the vets with Tally today. :( I might make him run around on 3 legs at least it'll stop him running so fast that he overshoots the lure or cheats and short cuts and catches it. Rat bag!

Bound to bump into you soon, somewhere, at some point. :thumbsup:

If you are going over to see the pups then give them all a hug from me. Oh and Cassie of course.

barbara there is no one more sorry than me, the worst part about breeding is letting someone down.

i had the same thing with the last litter, and it does'nt get any easier.

but i do agree with lesley, you are missed for the racing so please come back.

lynne is only having one unless we can find the right home for the other one.

dave

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean Lynn wants to keep two bitches then Dave - who can blame her ;)

conway said:
barbara there is no one more sorry than me, the worst part about breeding is letting someone down.i had the same thing with the last litter, and it does'nt get any easier.

but i do agree with lesley, you are missed for the racing so please come back.

lynne is only having one unless we can find the right home for the other one.

dave
that should read if we can't find the right home (not can) :oops:

all fed and full :wub:

IMAG0001copy.jpg

Lovely photos and such cute puppies :wub: I'm so envious

Aww bless! :wub: They look so contented, what a georgeous litter of puppies. :wub: :wub:

Ahh, love those puppies! Mummy's girl Page is so so sweet. Hope we know whoever has her, as I'd like to see her grow up.

This is great, being able to see pictures of the pups. This is only the 2nd pup we have had since digital cameras have become so popular and it really is lovely being able to "see" them like this. :wub: Thanks Dave & Lynn :thumbsup:

>This is great, being able to see pictures of the pups.

Sadistic :rant:

:lol: Seriously though it's lovely to see the pups getting plumper after a days feeding. It'll be interesting to see if the parti girl's patterns change. ie more or less white or the same. Also what colour the non blacks will end up.

But then I'll get to see that next year when they are out and about with their new people.

Thought of any names yet? Apart from Page that is. Shame that we can't have a bitch as she's so pretty. :wub:

Happy racing at Gloucester on Sunday. Should make it to SC's open the following week when I might get to see you all.

yes we have named them all the black bitch and dog are lil & len then there is badger blondie and page. :b

After naming my last pup after Ozzie Osbourne, I have been looking for another name from my musical past. Anyone got any advance on :- Rosko , Ziggy, Cozy, ZZ, or Travis?

Okay here's a few more proper ones .........Billy (Idol :wub: ), Eric (Clapton), Elton (John :lol: ), Luther (Vandros), Darius ....??, Boston, Status, Enrique :wub: :wub: :wub: , Chad (w00t) , and Huey :x ........

I'm thinking Jazz singers - Otis, Louis, Satchmo, Calloway, Cab, Nat .......

I quite like Calloway, Cal, Cally for short. :D I do like Enrique though :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back