The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum To Be

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So I've heard. ;)

I've also heard that she's fit to burst she's so big. Have her little legs buckled yet?

Yes we definatly need more pictures :thumbsup: ........Poor Cassie being so big, but at least it's cooler now :sweating: ......... :huggles: for Cassie

Nigel had a dream last night that she had 4 black bitches :( but we knew there was another one coming.... but then he woke up :eek:

So Nigel woke up before the blue and white dog pup was born? :lol:

Here is latest picture of Cassie - Taken today. Her stomach is down by her knees now :eek:

Cassie_8_weeks_Litter_2.jpg

Ah bless! At least she looks relaxed. I'm starting to leap in the air every time the phone rings (w00t)

she is curled up on the settee without a care in the world, i have told her everybody is waiting but she does'nt care. :(

Have you tried giving Cassie a curry or a bumpy car ride yet :D ......It could work lol :lol:

cassie has had her puppies....3 bitchs ( black, silver fawn and a parti-colour) and 2 dogs (black and a red fawn )

011.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS Dave, Lynn and Cassie - the puppies look lovely! what are their weights?

Give Cassie a pat from us!

Rob, Darc and the boys

:D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh now Judy is going to have a hard choice to make. She was only saying the other day that although she wants a black she really likes the markings on the black masked red fawns.

It'll be interesting to see which one you all choose. Got any preferences re the bitches?

Glad to hear that everything went well and that Cassie and pups are okay. Bet that you are relieved. Phew! Keep the photos coming.

:thumbsup: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Cassie :cheers: :wub: :wub: adorable babies :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=21pt] well done to cassie[/SIZE] they are lovely :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back