The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum To Be

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
OOOOOO - GORGEOUS! :wub: :wub: :wub:

That little black masked one in the middle of the last photo is a delight!! :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] to Cassie and Keeper :flowers: :flowers:........They are lovely :wub: :wub:

:wub: the black dog is 8oz and the silver fawn bitch is 9oz :wub: IMAG0013copy.jpg

:wub: the parti coloured bitch is 9 oz, the black bitch is 8 oz and the big red dog is 11 oz :wub: IMAG0014copy.jpg

;) how many puppies can you see? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Cassie. The little ones are gorgeous!! I was on tenderhooks waiting for news. I was at the gym when news of the first 2 girls came through, it did give me more incentive to work harder. I couldn't wait to hear if there was a dog there for me.

Judy and Nigel can take as long as they want to choose their pup, because, like them I love reds with black masks, and blacks so I will be thrilled with either.I hope to see them at the weekend so more photos will follow if Mark shows me how to post them.

Congratulations to Dave and Lynn for your care, and all the hard work to come!!!!

one for you then june :wub: lynne calls her page :- "

04_10_04_11_26_43.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
my bitch is due wed, these pictures are making me even worse!!! i cant much longer.. was early or did they come on time

they were about 4 hours later than i predicted. but well worth the wait. i hope evereything goes well for you on wed noopy 101.

roll on 2 weeks time when they open their little eyes :D

gorgeous babies, well done cassie! :wub:

Well done they are sooooooooo sweet but i'm silly daft were pups are concerned.I just love them. :wub:

I seem to be developing a masochist urge to keep looking at the photos of the pups. It's doing wonders for the sales of paper hankies. :'( My therapist has told me that I must'n look at them anymore. :wacko:

Leslie are you starting to feel little pin pricks? :devil: :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back