The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Murph,flyn & Kiri At The Beach....

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Though there was a breeze blowing,it was nice & warm at the beach today & the dogs had tremendous fun...

here's the only shot i got with the 3 of them together

3bb32879.jpg

Flyn decided that it was warm enough to get his feet wet :D

89021b9a.jpg

But had to have a run to dry off :rolleyes:

a3dd9dfe.jpg

Kiri & Murph couldn't care less,they always head straight for the water

da9ec2b0.jpg

f7c11ae4.jpg

Murph off on one of his mad runs :lol:

cf159042.jpg

Here he comes

468ad169.jpg

A rather wet Murph taking a breather.

27c3044a.jpg

Then he spotted something in the sea

aa76d74c.jpg

& came out with a piece of driftwood

c4c33e13.jpg

:oops: some of those photo's came out a bit too big,sorry.

just a couple more...

b38acaf8.jpg

1a8dc513.jpg

:thumbsup: Wow ! Fab pic's Looks like fun was had by all :thumbsup:

Yes, Who is Kiri?

Lovely pictures again Debbie, looks like everyone had a lovely time.

Jenny

I had a Kiri whippet, she was the love of my life. She died in August '99 & I still think about her every single day.

They are beautiful pictures too. thanks for sharing them

Linda

Kiri belongs to my friend Linda,I've posted pics of her on here before so thought most of you would have known, :oops:

Her sire is fullerton evaso andy.

I love your photos....I too have a waterwhippet. I have a technical question about posting photos. Some people seem only to get one photo per posting and others like yourself have posted several together with captions in between. I'm new to this and wondered why the difference? My first attempt (see Introducing Fen) gave me a decent enough photo but the writing was off to the side...how do I get it above or beneath? Please make any explanations simple and foolproof! I would really like to be able to post a series of photos with captions...as you did tonight. Any advice welcome. Thanks. :cheers:

Great pics :D

Its lovely to see whippies enjoying the beach - just wish we lived closer to one - we have the countryside, but no sea :(

Great pics Debs , I will have to try and get over with some of my `gang` again

[SIZE=21pt] WOW![/SIZE] Those are fantastic shots Debs. I lurrvvve Murphy, he's such a handsome boy - Stanley does exactly the same loony runs as him in and out the water!

Can you tell me what camera you have, unfortunately my rather nice Canon Ixus is broken :( and I want one that is better for action shots this time as mine had a massive delay between pushing the button and taking the shot. :cheers:

great pic's!! :wub:

I'd like to know which camera your useing also, the pictures are so clear!

My camera is a Minolta dimage Z1,& i'm well pleased with it most of the time :thumbsup: I tend to just use it on the automatic setting as i haven't yet got a clue how to use all the other functions! :oops:

For every good shot i get,there's about 10 bad ones (w00t) :lol:

[SIZE=21pt]Fantastic[/SIZE] - as always - your beach pictures are brilliant. :thumbsup: :cheers: I just love the one of Murphy slightly 'damp' :lol: :lol: hes sooooo :wub: :wub: :wub: o:)

Brilliant photo's Debs :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back