The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Murph,flyn & Kiri At The Beach....

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Great pictures :thumbsup: looks like they had a really good day :p

Julie

Really great pictures of your lovely whippets :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

How did you manage to send so many pics at the one post?

Draha

Nice to see them having a good time.

What about Poppy? :wub:

Rae said:
What about Poppy?  :wub:
Poppy is a bit of a naughty girl at the beach.She's an independent little madam,& when she chases the birds,she won't come back (w00t) .

Last time she disappeared for ages & scared me to death as i really thought i'd lost her :sweating:I'm not taking her for a while until her recall has improved!

alfyn said:
Rae said:
Poppy is a bit of a naughty girl at the beach.She's an independent little madam,& when she chases the birds,she won't come back (w00t) .

Last time she disappeared for ages & scared me to death as i really thought i'd lost her :sweating:I'm not taking her for a while until her recall has improved!

Now - Debbie and Im taking your good advice :lol: :lol: :lol: (only joking)

Last edited by a moderator:
Love your pictures!!!

alfyn said:
For every good shot i get,there's about 10 bad ones (w00t)   :lol:
Then you have a very high success rate! You have talent (and a truly marvelous backdrop)!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Malin,I'm fortunate enough to have a good camera,& even better subjects.

Me talented,I think NOT!...but thanks for your comments :thumbsup:

alfyn said:
Rae said:

LOL! That reminds me of when we took Billie No Mates' (ESS) mother to Ireland for the first time. We were exercising the dogs on the beach (crowded there if you get one car in the car park!!!) and she saw the cormorants actually on the sea so started to swim off after them but, as soon as she nearly reached them, they dived out of sight and we just stood and watched her carry on swimming.

My observation to OH was "I think America is probably the next land she will see!!"

Unfortunately she did return eventually!!

I love the one of a rather wet Murph taking a breather. Your whippets all look so healthy and bursting with vitality etc Debbie.

great photos - and Murph :wub:

I'd also like to know how you can get all those pictures on at the same time, and captions too - its a mystery to me :wacko:

I've started a thread in chit chat on how to add multiple photo's to your post :thumbsup:

Fantastic photos, I too have to say that I think you have a wonderful talent there!!

Can I ask though, when getting the shots of them running, are you crouching down, or standing? I've always wondered that, as it looks as though you're at the same level as they are.

Thanks for showing us your gorgeous whippets and pics :wub:

Andrea,i'm always standing when taking shots on the beach.Don't think i'd dare to crouch,not when you have whippets running round in all directions,i'd probably end up getting stampeded (w00t)

Thanks for your comments,in fact thanks to everyone :thumbsup:

We were at that beach today but where was the sea????? (w00t)

It's a long way out,isn't it Dawn :eek: ,but worth the walk :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back