The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Baby Is Home!!!!!!!!!!

anslinmcg

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well everyon, the news everyone has been waiting for.........................................

MACEY IS HOME!!!

Litte madam is sleeping in her new 'bed' a new posh travel cot, with a big bean bag, she has wolfed down a quarter tin of chicken and rice (kindly donated by the hospital!!).

She is dreaming and the little paws are going ten to the dozen!!!

It is going to be long haul, but she is worth it!!

All I can say is the biggest thank you to all of you guys for your calls, texts and pms - I don't think I could have coped without them!! And also Annette Wessman the neurologist at University of Glasgow!! She, like you guys, never gave up hope on her - what strong little doggies whippets are!!

Will try and post a photo when I can.

Loads of love, kisses, hugs and sloppy licks to you all. (The licks are from Macey by the way....)

Linda xxxxxxx

Oh wonderful!!!!! I just posted on the other thread to wish you well but I am so happy to hear that Macey is home at last :D :D :D

The very best of luck with everything :luck: ........ it sounds as though you are off to a good start ......... and many gentle hugs and kisses for little Macey xxx :wub: :wub:

Great news, home is the best place for her!

All the best for her recovery I am sure she will be worth all the effort your putting in.

That's wonderful news, you must be so delighted to have her home again. Bless her, you are both going to need lots of strength and determination over the weeks to come and I know that, with the help and support of people on here who have been through similar things, you will find them. Will be thinking of you and looking forward to hearing progress reports. Gentle hugs and kisses from me and Grace :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news, really glad to hear. She will be so happy to be home with her mum. Love to you both. PM me if you need to chat. Nicky

Fantastic news Linda! :D So pleased that Macey is back home with you - hope she goes from strength to strength. :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Wonderful, wonderful news!

I am sure that now she is back home with the people that love her she will really start to improve. :huggles:

Awww that's such GOOD news Linda :D I hope she goes from strength to strength and makes a wonderful recovery. I am sure with all the love that you and your family have for her , she will improve so much every single day :luck: :luck: :luck:

Hugs and best wishes to all of you especially little Macey :huggles: :huggles: :luck: :luck:

Thank God she's home.

Im just off the phone to Jill,,to find out if she was home and Jill was OUT :(

Im so glad she got home :D ,,If you need my help to baby sit a night or 2,,just phone Linda :thumbsup: ,,Weekend's only as got the kids, but im here if you need me.

Brilliant!!!

Not a day you were imagining would ever happen when you came into chat the night it happened!

All the luck in the world to you both xxxx

fantastic news ,im so pleased ,good luck to both of you and lots of hugs too :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Im soo happy for you i even have a tear in my eye as i know how emotional this is...I bet MACEY is sooo pleased to be back where she belongs i can just imagine how her little face is looking

all the best and good luck in her recovery

thinking of you both

I am so glad that Macey is home with you, I hope she continues to get stronger and makes a speedy recovery :huggles:

YAY !!!! all up hill from here :D :huggles:

So pleased to hear Macey is back home. :wub: :wub: :wub: Wishing her loads of luck for a speedy recovery. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome home Macey :D sending lots of positive thoughts in your direction for a super recovery :huggles:

BRILLIANT NEWS

FANTASTIC FANDABBYDOZEY

BEST NEWS

WELCOME HOME MACEY

great news so pleased she's home gentle hugs and kisses :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back