The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Dog Keeps Humping Me!

Jacquie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Edee is driving me mad now :angry: Everytime I take her for a walk or racing she starts humping me :eek: Then if it's not me she does it to her mum :unsure: She has had her season so it can't be that. It's embarassing and sometimes I take my twin nieces out with me and have to tell them she's just dancing :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) :lol: :lol: but it is very funny to watch at racing :lol: :lol:

maybe she is trying to tell you something :- " like she needs a boyfriend and you need a new puppy (w00t)

peppermint lady said:
(w00t)   :lol:   :lol:   but it is very funny to watch at racing :lol:   :lol: maybe she is trying to tell you something :- "  like she needs a boyfriend and you need a new puppy (w00t)

Don't Julie, I'm sooo tempted to bred Lily again :D

(w00t) (w00t) gooooooooo for it jacquie...shes a quality girl :thumbsup:

i thought it was just dog who do this???

im confussed :wacko:

k4tie-d said:
i thought it was just dog who do this???im confussed  :wacko:

Katie, i have 2 dogs, jill is forever humping my dog sally, specially if either of em are in or approaching seasons, after all at the end of the day, they are animals

:cheers:

Katie, i have 2 dogs, jill is forever humping my dog sally, specially if either of em are in or approaching seasons, after all at the end of the day, they are animals

:cheers:

lol ok fair enough lol

Oooh Jacquie - Mouse does it to anyone who will stand still, Nibs does it to Sweep, and so does Smidge (we keep saying he's gay) :lol: Sweep only ever does it to Nibs - and we say to the nieces that they're playing trains, as sometimes we get 3 in a row (w00t)

The mating of Lily - you go for it. Her last pups have done well for you :thumbsup:

Maybe a dominance thing :- " or attention seeking!

June Jonigk said:
Oooh Jacquie - Mouse does it to anyone who will stand still, Nibs does it to Sweep, and so does Smidge (we keep saying he's gay) :lol:   Sweep only ever does it to Nibs - and we say to the nieces that they're playing trains, as sometimes we get 3 in a row  (w00t)
The mating of Lily - you go for it.  Her last pups have done well for you :thumbsup:

Thanks June :thumbsup:

We sometimes have the train thing when Maggie is with us :lol: I guess I shouldn't tell her off then!? o:)

dont you go upsetting her jaquie but must say it was so funny at andover (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back