The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My First Litter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lovely puppies, :wub: :wub: you must be really pleased. I like Rina and Droopy as well, what breeding are they? I may have missed it somewhere along the line, I am a bit dense sometimes (if not always!!)

Good luck with your showing when they are old enough :luck:

jools said:
Lovely puppies, :wub:   :wub:   you must be really pleased. I like Rina and Droopy as well, what breeding are they? I may have missed it somewhere along the line, I am a bit dense sometimes (if not always!!)Good luck with your showing when they are old enough :luck:

Told you I was a bit dense - I have just seen the breeding. Sorry!!

THANKS to EVETYONE for nice comments on my litter :wub: I am realy very much pleased about these puppies o:)

I am keeping Rina for myself, and will use her in future breeding programe... But Droopy is still available :- " :D (w00t) :wub:

Here are new photos of two males that are still with us...

singer_10weeks.jpg

'Singer'

droopy_10weeks.jpg

'Droopy"

:D Droopy, looks very nice.

Hope you find loveing homes for them soon :thumbsup:

Singer :wub:

Just seen this topic - I like Ratt best :wub:

(I'm not a "shower" either I'm a racer ... and a non-ped one at that !!!) SHOCK HORROR :- "

Cartman said:
If you are having trouble finding a home for Droopy, you can post him to me. :thumbsup:
irelands a lot closer than oz so i will have droopy he is very tasty :wub: :wub:

BaksMell said:
Here are new photos of two males that are still with us...
singer_10weeks.jpg

'Singer'

droopy_10weeks.jpg

'Droopy"

So could someone please explain to me what it is that Droopy has that Singer obviously doesn't as noone has asked for him to be posted :(

(This is genuine interest and not sarcasm (w00t) )

Thanks

I wondered that too, I think Singer is very nice :wub:

Well I will be odd then as I like Singer :wub:

Can I have him in bubble wrap please :teehee: but with his head out,would'nt want the young chap to suffocate now would we (w00t)

He looks to be longer in body fron the last rib to his loin , plus he appears to have a better upper arm. Over all to me in the earlire shots he looked a more balanced puppy . but we all know that the can make complete fools of us , and there nothing like seeing them `in the flesh ` plus watching them move 8)

JAX said:
He looks to be longer in body fron the last rib to his loin , plus he appears to have a better upper arm.  Over all to me in the earlire shots he looked a more balanced puppy .
mmmm, yes, I quite agree, my thoughts exactly :wacko: :lol:

seriously, I can see that now, thanks :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back