The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Friend Is Unwell

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
fingers crossed she will be 100% very soon :huggles:

hope to see you again at weekend at the parkstone event , i know candice would love to see you and jilly again :huggles:

posh totty said:
fingers crossed she will be 100% very soon  :huggles:
hope to see you again at weekend at the parkstone event , i know candice would love to see you and jilly again  :huggles:

If you will read the post properly, i have explained about the Parkstone vases do

Hope Sally is feeling better Keith and that the drugs are helping :luck:

TCx

:( Only just seen this. I wish Sally a speedy recovery. :luck: :luck:

My family has had a few oldies with heart problems. With the right care they carried on for years and years, and our old terrier girl Tilly is still going strong at the age of 15, despite an enlarged heart diagnosed four or so years ago. In fact, she's fitter than ever as she's gone completely senile and spends her days walking the perimeter of the house, inside and out, miles a day! She's probably fitter than any of us! She even keeps going in the rain, bless her, and you have to put a mac on her! :wub: :b (Hope you don't mind my little story there, just goes to show that heart problems can be treated and won't necessarily mean the end of your dear old girl :huggles: )

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back